Bachelorettes vs. Stalker Fan

Bryce groaned. "Do you have to go?" He asked. I chuckled. "Yes its Simone's bachelorette party. No boys allowed." I said. He sighed. "I'm surprised I wasn't invited to Zack's bachelor party." He said. I shrugged. "He doesn't know you well." I said. I grabbed my purse and looked at myself in the mirror. "How do I look?" I asked. He smiled. "Beautiful as always." He said. I smiled and kissed his lips. "Thanks baby." I said. This dress is off the hook for a bachelorette. Simone must got something hotter on. "Are you driving?" He asked. I almost spoke till I heard a car pull up. I smirked. "Nope." I said. "Come out Lizzy! Don't waste time with your man!" Riley yelled from outside. The girls laughed. I playfully rolled my eyes. He kissed me. "Bye babe." He said. I smiled. "See you later." I said.

I walked outside and the girls gasped at my look and Simone's

I walked outside and the girls gasped at my look and Simone's. She looked super good. The limo pulled up for me. It was for Simone's bachelorette. "Its obvious her and Simone can dress well." Lexi said. Stacey scoffed. "Naw let's just go." She said. I chuckled and got in the limo. "Cheers to Simone!" Lexi yelled. We cheered as the limo drove off. On the road, we talked about lot's of stuff. Other of Simone's friends was here too. Including Kendall. Kylie couldn't come cause she had to watch Stormi. "Can you guys pull over to my friend's house? She's coming along." Kendall said. Riley smirked. "Only if its ok with the bride." She said. Simone chuckled. "Yeah go ahead Kenny." She said. The limo drove to the right. Who else is Kendall's friend? I thought everybody was here. We pulled up to the girl's house. It looks good. She got out the limo and went to her doorstep. We stayed inside chatting. "Who is the girl? Have we met her?" Lexi asked. I shrugged. "Not really. I never met her." I said. "Me too." Stacey said. "Anybody excited to come back to Canada? We did lots of crazy shit back there!" Simone said. I laughed. That's so true. We even ran down the streets, laughing. "I remember when Lexi and Simone tried to ride her dad's car and luckily, y'all didn't get arrested." Riley said. We laughed. "How come you guys tried to ride your dad's car so young?" Jordyn, Kylie's friend said. I smirked. "Canada was lit. People don't arrest kids who drive around 13." I joked. We laughed more. Kendall finally came out the house with the girl. She had blonde hair, green eyes and a good smile. She wore...in my book a slutty dress. I'm sorry guys, but that's definitely something a slut would wear. Too sexy and too slimming.

 Too sexy and too slimming