The Truth Part 3

We shared confusion. This little girl is not my daughter. I never recalled having a daughter at 13. They let go of my grasp. "Um...what's your name sweetie?" I asked. She smiled. "Breanna!" She said. Aww! That's a cute name. "Where's your mom, Breanna? Who dropped you off here?" I asked. "My mommy Sabrina." She told me. That's when everything became a blur. Me and Bryce looked at each other in shock.

*****

Sabrina's her mom? She never told me she had a kid! Not even the day we talked about bringing Jace here. Why would she drop her off here? "Why would she drop you off here?" I asked. Suddenly, tears formed in her eyes. She covered her face. Jace hugged her. Bryce bent down to her height. "What's wrong?" He asked, twirling a piece of her hair. She uncovered her face. "She doesn't want me. Grandma said mommy's going to rehab because of her drinking so she sent me to be with Jace and you." She explained. What?! Sabrina has a drinking problem? Why would she do this? To her own daughter? I sighed and rubbed her hair. "I'm sure she loves you. We both do as well. She's trying to get better and I don't know, maybe Breanna need to stay here from her." I said, growling toward Bryce. He rubbed my back and sighed."You two go ahead upstairs while me and your mom talk." He said. They smiled and ran upstairs. We walked to the living room. I flunked myself on the couch. Bryce sat beside me, comforting me. I pushed my hair back and sighed. Why would Sabrina do this? Why didn't she tell me she had a drinking issue? And she's going to rehab? "If you wanna let it out, let it out." He said in a soothing voice. I nodded. I picked up my phone and called Sabrina. It took a minute till she finally answered. I excused myself and went downstairs. "Hello?" She said. I sighed. "What's going on?" I asked. "What do you mean?" She asked. "You know what I'm talking about. Leaving your daughter and my son on our doorstep. And the fact you have a drinking problem and didn't tell me!" I growled. She huffed. "What was I supposed to do? I had a couple of things to deal with- I cut her off. "Like what?! Trying to get sober while raising two kids?! I gave you my son so you can take care of him till I was ready. You told me you've wanted to be a mother, a caregiver but for 9 years you've had your own child while raising mine under your roof! Not to mention, you're an alcoholic. If you ever drank or smoked in front of my kids, I will shove my 5-inch heels right up your ass!" I growled angrily. "Breanna's not your daughter so why you're worried about her?" She sassed. I fake smiled. "First, she called me mommy when she walked in here. Weird, right? Since her real mommy didn't want her and dropped her off like trash! I guess it's you that needs to grow up and become a parent because I'm fully grown. I'm happy, I have a family, my career and mostly the love of my life and our kids- she cut me off. "You don't know what's like trying to get sober, trying to manage everything! I had Breanna, thanks to my bastard ex-husband. I didn't had a choice because I was young like you. It took so much for me to provide for her, provide for me and provide for your son. Everybody kept pressuring me to do better! That's why I drank and actually felt better!- I cut her off. "You had a choice! Either grow up and be a parent or let somebody else do that job. Least they could take what's in their cup. Don't even freaking say I don't know what it feels like because my birth mom gave me away, not because she didn't want me. She had a drinking problem but she's in a happier place now. I oughta thank God she wasn't a liar because she told me she was pregnant, she told me I had a sister and wouldn't drop her at my doorstep. Breanna would be much better without you. If you didn't had a choice, why did you still kept her?" I growled. A moment of silence was present. She sighed. "Fine. I already signed your name, giving you full custody of her. Remember, like mother like daughter." She said, sounding a little menacing. I scoffed. "Keep dreaming. She'll never be you." I said and hung up. I took a deep breath and brushed myself off. I went upstairs and closed the door. I got upstairs to check on Jace and Breanna. There was giggling and laughing in his room. I smiled. We might have to redecorate Jace's room for Breanna. I laid on the doorway, watching Bryce read a storybook to them. They cuddled on both his shoulders. "The little red riding hood was kind to the bears. She gave them berries and shared some with them." He said, reading the book. Breanna giggled. "I want berries!" She said. It made Jace laugh as well. Bryce chuckled. "Ok, we could have berries but with whip cream before mommy could notice." He said. I laughed. "Heard that." I said. Jace smiled. "Mommy, Cmon!" He said, motioning me to join. I nodded and laid beside Bryce. Breanna climbed on my lap. I carefully laid her on my stomach. She rested her head on my shoulder. Jace did the same sideways with Bryce. "Me and your daddy's gonna have to redecorate this room for Breanna too." I said. Jace pouted. "Why?" He asked. He chuckled. "Because there's no second bed or room for her. It'll probably be till we get her a bed." He said. I nodded in agreement. "Ok." He simply said. Breanna cuddled on my belly. "Mommy, can we watch movies?" She asked. I smiled. "Sure, what do you wanna watch?" I asked. Jace smiled and jumped up and down. "Can we watch Fast and Furious?" He asked excitingly. We watched him in silence. Me and Bryce locked eyes in shock. I laughed. Guess I told him too much about dad. Breanna pouted. "I wanna see Avengers." She said. Jace nodded. "Yeah! Lets see Avengers!" He said, jumping energetically. Bryce smiled. "Alright, lets go." He said. He rolled out of bed, taking both their hands downstairs. I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled. Bryce is sometimes a kid.

*****

We spent the next hours watching Avenger movies. Jace became excited to see Fast and Furious now. I know what you're thinking, it's a little grown for them why you're letting them watch it? Thankfully, it's not on Netflix where they can hear all crappy language. Bryce unpacked their suitcases and they put on pjs. We watched 2 Fast 2 Furious, Fast Five and Fast 6. The kids got hungry so I fed them sandwiches and soda. I looked on my phone of stuff I need to add for their room which is stuff for Breanna. For now, they need to share a bed. Bryce kissed my forehead. I smirked. "What's that for?" I asked. He smiled. "Being my amazing baby mama." He said. I laughed and kissed his lips. Our bodies intertwined as I wrapped my arms around him. His hands on my waist. We didn't even notice the kids in front of us. "Eww!" They whined. We laughed and parted. Kailey yawned while rubbing her eyes. I looked at her in awe. "Is my babies tired?" I asked. "No." They muttered, yawning. I scoffed. "Yes you are." I said. Jace made grabby hands. He grew a bit tall but wasn't heavy much. Bryce picked him up. I picked up Breanna and she rest her head on my shoulder. We carried these two upstairs to bed. I laid Breanna next to Jace. I smiled and kissed their cheeks. Bryce put blankets over them. I turned off the light and we went to our own bed. Me and Bryce have our family now. The biggest things I need to do is tell my family and the world.