Double-Digits? Yay!

"It's my birthday! My birthday!" Jace cheered, racing to the kitchen. His eyes were closed because we were cooking his special birthday breakfast; pancakes with whip cream. I chuckled. "I'm so happy my boy's turning ten! You're not my baby boy anymore." I said. He nodded in agreement. "That's right! I'm a big man now!" He said, raising up his arms. Bryce laughed and high five him. "That's my boy!" He joked. I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled. He added strawberries on his plate. I'm wondering where's Breanna though. "Can I open my eyes now? I'm still hungry." Jace asked. "On the count of three." I told him. We readied ourselves. "3, 2, 1! Open!" We said. His eyes widened at his breakfast plate. He smiled widely. "Strawberry pancakes!!" He said. I laughed. "Happy birthday!" I said. He sat on the counter and began eating. As for us and Breanna, we made chocolate chip pancakes. "Breanna, come down!" Bryce called. I poured syrup on three of our plates. Jace was still eating. Footsteps were heard and our princess walked in. She smiled brightly toward him. "Happy birthday, Jace!" She said and hugged him. He hugged back. "Thanks sis." He said, smiling. Their moment gave me a warm feeling. She sat beside him and took her plate. We enjoyed a very delicious morning. I went on my phone to go over Jace's party planning.

1: Take him shopping
2: Take him to the bounce house
3: Take him to a beach
4: Bryce picking up our gift
5: his surprise party at 7

"You good?" Bryce asked. I looked up and nodded. "Going over birthday plans." I said. He smirked, knowing I'm such a party planner beside Lexi. I excused myself and dialed her number. She answered after two seconds. "Hello?" I said. I smiled. "Hey, Lex! I'm calling you about Jace's birthday party." I said. She screamed happily. It wasn't too loud thankfully. "He's now ten! He's growing up so much." She squealed. I smiled warmly. "I know. It makes me melt." I said. "Ok, the party starts at 7 at your house. You'll be gone to have fun with him so I'll call the girls and we'll decorate. Meadow included too." She said. I nodded. "Yup! But someone's got to pick up his cake and gifts." I said. She laughed. "I'm a party planner, duh! I already called the shop and the theme is Avengers his favorite. We'll bring our gifts alongside decorations." She explained. I cheered wildly. Whoo! I thank Lexi for everything. "Thank you so much, Lex!" I said. "What about guests?" She asked. I smirked. "Way ahead of you." I whispered. His close friends were invited and so is my friends and family. Our house is giant for everyone. Bryce's family will come later too. "I invited everybody and Meadow knows." I told her. "Great! I'll see you later!" She said. I smiled and hung up. Bryce came in and breathed heavily. I looked at him confusedly. "What's up?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow. "It's a bad idea to give him sugar early." He told me. He motioned me to look in the living room. My jaw dropped. They jumped repeatedly on the couch with whip cream on their faces. I playfully rolled my eyes and clapped loudly. "Kids!" I shouted. They stopped and looked at me. "We're celebrating Jace's birthday today! Cmon, get dressed so we can shop!" I told them. They cheered and went upstairs. Bryce breathed a breath of relief. "I'm excited to give him our gift!" He said, smiling. I returned the gesture. "Me too. They'll both love it very much." I said. We came upstairs and got ready. I applied makeup and walked out of our room. Breanna was dressed with a pink bow. Jace wore his Iron Man shirt. He smiled excitingly. "Are we going to the mall?" He asked. I quickly nodded. "Yay!" They cheered. Bryce laughed. "Well, let's go!" He said. We raced downstairs and I grabbed my keys. We got inside the car, putting them in the backseat. He started the engine and drove off.

We got to the nearest mall and Jace bought many stuff from his favorite stores. Breanna gotten two outfits Jojo inspired and cute outfit for school. Me and Bryce drank from Starbucks and left the mall. Bryce put the three bags in the trunk while I wrapped Breanna's outfits in a pile. Jace opened the door, going inside before her. Aww, he's growing up! I closed the door and got in the car. Bryce came back and we were on our way to the bounce house. Breanna took pictures of herself. Wow, just like me. We drove and saw a bounce house in someone's front lawn. A few kids saw us with jaws dropped. Bryce waved, smiling. "Hello kids, can we play in your bounce house?" He asked kindly. They nodded and we got out the car. We took off our shoes and crawled in the house. Jace laughed, jumping repeatedly with Breanna. I giggled and bounced with Bryce. Jace face-planted on the floor as everyone jumps. We playfully jump around him, making him bounce in mid-air. He kept laughing and screaming. Once he reached the air, Bryce caught him in his arms. Jace smiled. I posted the video of them jumping. My phone buzzed. Simone was calling. I crawled out of the house and answered. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, girly! Tell Jace I said happy birthday cutie pie!" She said. I chuckled. "Sure! Everything ok with decorating?" I asked. "Absolutely. It looks amazing! He's going to love it! Our gifts are on the table and Lexi and Meadow went to get the cake. I have no idea what it looks like but I'm sure it'll be surprising." She told me. I smiled. "We'll be back home, k?" I said. She hummed in response. "Can I ask you something?" She asked. "K!" I quickly said. "What is the matter with you befriending MJ's daughter?!" She asked frantically. I laughed. "Ask Lexi. She's actually the reason." I told her. Michael's one of our role models growing up. It's never impossible to reach your dreams because him for example made it. Paris is one of the closest people who touched my life beautifully. I'm glad she's coming to my wedding and to my son's birthday party. "Hm, thinking about him just makes me sad. The world lost an icon. I remember we used to dance to his songs and joke about who marries him." She remembered. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I didn't have a crush on him." I said. She giggled nervously. I covered my mouth to laugh. "Just don't tell her." I joked. "Whatever. See you later!" She said and hung up. I turned to see Bryce and the kids crawling out. Breanna yawned. "Can we go home? I'm a little tired." She muttered. Jace scoffed. "No! I wanna keep bouncing!" He whined. I smirked. "We got a better idea." I told them. We said goodbye to the kids and got inside the car on the way to the beach.