Our 4th of July Princess

Early Recap; the kids celebrated Mother & Father's Day, Breanna dreamt about living with Princess Belle and Prince Adam, the family watched Fast 9 with Meadow, Alyssa, Phil and Stew...now someone's special 4th of July Birthday is here!!❤️💙🥳🎉

"Is it done?" I asked. Paris smiled, wrapping up streamers on the curtains. "Now it is!" She said. I chuckled as I helped her off the ladder. Simone and Lexi were outside putting plates on the dinner table Bryce brought out. There was stacks of plates, silverware and two stacks of red-blue solo cups. Bryce was grilling hot dogs on a grill while I'm doing apple pies with Breanna's help. Jace helped Paris hang decorations in the house and the backyard. Why? It's 4th of July! This America holiday is a big deal in my family. We love barbecues, fireworks and watching ball games. Same thing for Bryce. His friends threw a nice cookout at Rudy Mascuso's house with King Bach. We're not only celebrating the holiday but it's our sweet princess's 15th Birthday. Bella has been looking forward to it since start of June. Right now she is spending time at one of her friend's house. That gives us the perfect advantage for decorating her party. She had so much fun watching Fast 9 with her aunts and uncles. Everything was hella shocking and funny altogether. Me and Alyssa was hilariously thrilled to see Mia back. Dad returned at the last scene which is beautiful. The whole theatre was entirely filled on the first day it came out. We were kinda concerned about us being mobbed once we come. That's why we went in the morning and security guarded the place. Jace struggled to take the JBL speaker outside. "Need help?" Alyssa asked, smiling. He quickly nodded and inhaled a deep breath. I hid a chuckle as she helped carry the stereo to the dinner table. My attention turned back to Breanna in the kitchen. She was stirring batter in the bowl. She cutely decorated herself a cooking apron with the title 'Little Chef!' in pink and purple. I smiled and walked up to her. "Everything good sweet?" I asked. She nodded, washing her hands from the sticky bowl. We finished by putting the pans in the oven for 450*. Thoughts came back about Phil and Skip's whereabouts. They're supposed to pick up her gifts from their house especially bring her birthday cake and gift bags for her friends. Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Does anybody know where's Phil and Skip? Aka the dodo birds?" She asked in an annoyed tone. Paris shrugged. "Not sure!" She quickly said. Meadow finished helping the girls with silverware and walked inside. "Phil just texted me. They're on their way." She told me. I breathed a breath of relief while checking my timer for the apple pies. Paris carefully hopped off the ladder and smirked. "How does it feel?" She asked. I looked up at her confusedly. "What do you mean?" I asked. She laughed and sat beside me. "How does it feel that your princess is turning fifteen?" She asked. The question somehow makes me think of more challenges that'll follow with raising a teenager. Dad and Jasmine been through it raising four teenage kids. Including Simone's cousin Rachel except Mia is younger. I'm hella excited and nervous altogether. I wanna be more thrilled yet I'm concerned considering she's already dealing with epilepsy. I inhaled a deep breath. "I'll be honest. Bella being a teenager makes me even more nervous. I'm excited about it though except challenges she'll deal with. It's even harder because of her seizures. Jasmine is right. Sometimes being a parent of a teenager is kinda scary." I admitted. Paris patted my shoulder and linked her arm with mine. "Lizzy, it's beautiful you're a worried mother. All moms are like that. Bella is sweet, kind and confident. Yes she'll endure some changes but that's apart of growing up. It is apart of being a young adult. There may be challenges but that's why you're here. To help her, be there for her and teach her right from wrong. She is also the tough warrior for handling her illness so young. I'm glad she wasn't alone ever. You'll do amazing like you do with Bri and Jace. They're also gonna endure changes but it's alright." She advised. Michael would be smiling at how far Paris came. Same at how much my kids are growing up. All I'm gonna do is be there for our eldest girl and help her through when she need me. "AHEM!" A voice called. We saw Jace frowning and flunked himself on the couch. "Are you ok Jay?" I asked. "Just tired." He muttered. I giggled. It's clear he's been helping out all morning. Breanna flunked herself beside him sleepily. "Alright. Go upstairs and get some rest. We'll take care of this cuties." I told them. They got off the couch tiredly and went upstairs. Paris looked at them in awe. "Phew! Cmon, the birthday princess will come back later for shopping." I joked but in a serious tone. She chuckled, getting off the second couch. My babygirl's fifteenth will be iconic.