My Dunham Valentine

Valentine's Day is really here. I'm hella ready for our time alone in the house. It'll be refreshing after focusing on the kids the whole week. This afternoon I was speaking to Meadow on the phone. "Mead, she loved everybody already and clearly got their numbers now." I said, referring to Bella. She chuckled. "I can't wait to see her! Anything on Bryce?" She slightly joked. My cheeks burned red. He has a surprise for me tonight and I'm freaking ecstatic because he doesn't cease to amaze. "I'm speechless! I'm literally excited! This will be amazing, I know it!" I squealed. Bella laid beside our bedroom door, smirking. Meadow laughed. "Someone's happy!" She teased. I inhaled a deep breath. "Yup. They'll see you at 1:30!" I said. "K! Happy V day!" She said and hung up. Bella hummed in response. "You two got your honeymoon planned?" She joked. I laughed and crossed my arms. "More likely second honeymoon! Are you excited to visit Aunt Meadow?" I asked. She shrugged. "Guess so. I was hoping it be Uncle Phil or Aunt Alyssa no offense." She told me. These kids are really close with their young uncles. Who wouldn't? They're dumb yet hilariously fun. I nodded in understanding. "Next time you can sweet. Make sure the kids won't—I was cut off hearing them trade insults again. She rolled her eyes. "I'll try." She muttered and walked off to Bri's room. I finished texting instructions about the kids to Meadow. Bella is first on the list because she hit the rebellious stage.

Mead🤗💗: got ya!💯

Their loud bickering finally ended. I breathed a breath of relief and shoved my phone into my pocket. She must've stopped them. I came downstairs, knowing Bryce isn't home because of meeting with his manager. This is ridiculous. I didn't even get a happy Valentine's Day or hugs. It's our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed this beautiful-kindest gesture.

I covered my mouth in shock

I covered my mouth in shock. A tear slipped out of my eye. How did he... this is so beautiful! A pink letter was next to the champagne bottle. I picked it up and started reading.

Never spend a day without showing how much I love my wife. Thanks for giving me a reason to smile everyday :) Happy Valentine's Day, my Queen❤️

This made me smile instantly. I sighed happily and managed to put all the roses in three vases. I poured water on each and took one out of the first vase. I smiled warmly, bringing it to my nose. He is someone I loved more than anyone. He makes me feel like the only woman in the world. On cue, Jace and Breanna walked in dressed holding their devices. Their jaws dropped at the flowers. "Wow! Cute! So pretty!" She said, smiling. He covered his mouth in shock. "Dad got you this Mom?" He asked. I nodded and laughed. Breanna looked at them in awe. "Daddy is so sweet!" She said. Jace smirked and nodded in agreement. "Dad's a genius." He said. I chuckled. It's only a matter of time until he does the same for his girlfriend. "Remember to treat a lady like this someday." I said, smirking. He pulled out a rose from the bouquet and handed it to me. My eyes widened. Aww! "Will you be my Valentine Mom?" He asked, smiling. I returned the gesture and kissed his cheek. "Aww! Of course baby!" I squealed. One of the sweetest things I witnessed today. My little boy crushing on mommy. Bella wasn't present the whole time. Where is she? "Where's your sister?" I asked. Breanna played around with a rose petal. "Upstairs. She's still getting dressed." She told me. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Of course." I muttered. "Bella, come down now!" I yelled. No answer back. Seriously? She joined Jace on the couch with his Nintendo. My phone buzzed.