DisneyWorld Adventure Part 2

Around 10pm, we were asleep in order to wake up at 7am to catch our private jet. Everything is packed including necessary essentials. Tomorrow will be amazing.

******

"Cmon mom! Wake up Dad! Wake up!" Bella shouted a little. I groaned and rubbed my eyes tiredly. Dad huffed. "Princess, it's only 6:00. We get up at 7 so get some sleep or wait until we're on the jet." He mumbled. I nodded in agreement. She rolled her eyes. "Exactly. 6:58." She told him. Moments of silence was present before we raced out of bed. Ugh! Shit! I knew we should've set our alarm. "I told you we needed that alarm!" I growled. He shrugged. "Since we're always waking up this hour, I thought we be lucky." He said. Bella smirked, putting hands on her hips. "I would laugh but I need to get ready." She joked. We playfully rolled our eyes and motioned her to leave. "Go wake up your siblings." I told her. She nodded, closing the door. I did my morning routine and showered before Bryce. I rigged my closet, finding an outfit quickly. Two knocks were from our door. "Mom! I need my hairbrush!" Breanna yelled. "It's inside your nightstand, baby!" I shouted back. "K!" She said. We finished getting dressed and opened the door. Jace pulled his suitcase out of his room. "Ok guys, I'm ready." He said, smiling. I chuckled. Breanna tried to pull hers until Bryce helped. We're all here except for Bella. Let's establish she kind of takes the longest. He knocked two times on her door. "Princess, it's time to go!" He said. "K! Just give me a minute." She said. The kids groaned including myself. We need to get in the jet! I motioned him to let me handle this. "Oh boy." He mumbled. "Bella! We can't be late! Come on out!" I called. She groaned. "Fine." She muttered. The door opened, showing herself dressed in a comfy outfit and hair curled. Breanna smiled. "You look so pretty!" She said. I nodded in agreement. She dragged her bag out of the room. We walked downstairs where Brian's gone in his cage. Lexi is babysitting him until we get back from the trip. Bryce took a deep breath. "Is everyone ready?" He asked. The kids quickly nodded except Bella. I raised an eyebrow. "Bella?" I called. She finished applying mascara and lipgloss. "Now I'm ready." She told me. I chuckled. Jace rolled his eyes. Bryce crossed his arms. "I dear hope that's not lipstick." He said firmly. I laughed and opened the door. We carried our bags, heading for the trunk of his car. I helped by taking Breanna and Jace's things. Bella lifted hers inside the trunk. We closed it while the kids got inside the backseat. All I could hear is chatter from them as I got in the passenger seat. Bryce hopped in the drivers seat. He started the engine and drove off. "Whoo hoo! DisneyWorld!" I cheered. The kids returned the gesture. "Yay!" They cheered.

Our security guards blocked us from four paps snapping pictures at the airport. We shielded our faces from the flashings. "This is your jet? Do you ride together or go separately?" Bella asked. I nodded my head no. "We usually ride together." I told her. She smiled as we stepped inside the jet and the door closed itself. They helped place our bags while the kids settled on the couch. "Alright. Put the devices on airplane mode kids." I told him firmly. Jace shrugged.  "But I don't know how!" He complained. Bella scoffed. "I'll help you both." She said, taking his tablet off his hand. Too cute! Me and Bryce settled on two chairs together. The jet start to take off so we made ourselves comfortable. I noticed the kids watching movies and playing games on their devices. I sighed, feeling the urge to sleep. Bryce motioned me to lay on his shoulder. I laid my head and fell asleep instantly. It's still crazy waking up so early.

******

We landed in Florida and checked in a DisneyWorld suite. This is our hotel room:

 This is our hotel room:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.