Meant to Be Part 3

The next morning, I was cooking up breakfast. Pancakes, eggs and toast. Bryce was still sleep so I planned on surprising him. The breakfast smell filled the air. The cooking took 8 minutes long, mostly because I poured drinks of orange juice. The breakfast was all done. I saw a figure walk in and it was Bryce with no shirt on. He smiled. "Morning babe." He said. I returned the gesture. "Morning, I made breakfast." I said. His eyes widened at the breakfast feast I made. "It looks so good." He said. I chuckled. "Go ahead, eat." I said. He grabbed a chair and started making his plate. I made mine's and ate. "So, what's on our love agenda?" I asked. He shrugged. "Haven't thought about it." He said. My brain clicked. I smiled. "We can carpool karaoke! I did it with my family on our vacation." I said. He chuckled. "How was it?" He asked. I looked at him. "Walker Family is rare when it comes to Truth or dare and games." I said. It made him chuckle more. But it was true after all. He smiled. "Ok, lets do it." He said. I sighed. "I also need to stop by the market to buy some things." I said. He looked confused. "What kind of things?" He asked. I looked at him. It took him a minute till he understood. He awkwardly ate an egg. "That was weird." He mumbled. I chuckled. "Just go get dressed." I said.

*****

We finished eating and got dressed. We went inside the car. We were gonna do carpool karaoke so I had my phone plugged in for the music. "Ready to sing hottie?" He playfully asked. I laughed. "Yes hubby!" I said. He laughed as well. We played some songs and started dancing. By the way, he was driving the wheel.

He parked near the store. We both got out while two paps were taking pics. I held his hand as we went inside. "Are you looking for anything?" I asked. "I'll get some chips. Do you want one?" He said. I nodded my head no. "I'll just have water." I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek. I grabbed the things I needed and Bryce came back with chips and my water bottle. He paid for me and made our way out the door. Paps were still taking pics. One kind of shoved a camera in my face. Seriously? That pissed Bryce off too. "Get that camera out of her face, you wanna make her blind?" He growled. "Sorry guys." A pap said. I got inside the car and Bryce was in the drivers seat. We drove from the parking space to the road. It's clear I hate the paps with a passion. I turned on our song Beautiful. His jaw dropped. I chuckled. "That's our song baby!" He said. I nodded. We began singing. "Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful angel. Love your imperfections, every angle. Tomorrow comes and go before you know. So I just had to let you know." He sung. I smiled. "The way that Gucci look on you amazing. But nothing can compare the way you're naked. Got some backwood and some Henny, got you faded. Saying you're the one for me I need to face it." We sung. "Started when we were younger, swear to god that I loved her. Sorry that your mom found out. Guess we just really had the thunder. Ain't no nobody else I be under, beautiful beautiful life right now. Beautiful, beautiful sight right no no no." He playfully sung. I caressed his cheek. My part came on after the chorus. "Oh my god, where did the time go? I wish the hours would go slow. How is it sixAM? Your touch is heaven sent. Beautiful beautiful sight right now, beautiful beautiful life right now. Got the angels singing like ooh ahhh. And this is why we can't decide, sometimes words are not enough. Paint and lay a golden kiss. Honey dripping from your lips, I thank god and my lucky stars. Don't you know what you are? Yeah baby you are." I sung. We ended up singing the chorus together. We looked into each other's eyes. "I had to let you know. Swear to god, you're beautiful." We playfully sung. "Yeah." He said. I laughed. "Always nail the yeah part." I said. He smirked. "Always do." He said. I grappled his arm as he drove us back home.

*****

We came home, hugging and kissing. I missed his soft lips for a long time. "Mom, Dad?" A voice heard across the house. "Who is that?" He asked. My brain clicked. I smirked. "I guess our little girl came to visit." I said. His face lit up. "River? Yes, we're here! Mommy and daddy's here." He said, loud for her to hear. Footsteps were being heard from the living room. Our beautiful daughter ran into Bryce's arms. We hugged her. I kissed her forehead. I haven't seen my little angel for a while. "How you been?" I asked. She smiled. "Great! I wanted to come back and visit! I missed you." She said. Bryce smiled. "Not as much as we missed you." He said. He playfully tickled her. Her laughs filled the room. I loved every minute. Why don't we do something with her? Beats doing nothing. "Why don't we go out today? As a family?" I asked. He nodded in agreement. "Yes. Where do you wanna go sweetie?" He said. She smiled. "Do they have a ranch here? I wanna ride a horse!" She said. I chuckled. "Of course, lets go." I said. With that, we left on the way to the ranch.

The ranch took place far away in Cali. It had fences in the backyard, obviously a farm where the horses are. River was excited to ride one! Bryce talked to the owner and helped River get on top of the horse she picked. I got on the horse with her. Bryce smiled and held my hand. The horse walked out of the barn. I could tell she enjoyed every part of it. When I wasn't looking, she quickly strapped the horse and it began running a little fast around the fences. My jaw dropped. "Whoa!" I screamed. She laughed. "Giddy up!" She said. Bryce ran out of the way once it ran towards him. I laughed more. We both hung on as the horse rode. Bryce was filming from his phone. "Smile guys!" He said. She smiled. I did the same. We had 3 minutes with the horse before we left the barn. I took a couple of pictures of her and the horse. Bryce filmed a video of her. "How was horse riding, Princess?" He asked. She smiled. "It was so great, I wanna have a horse as a pet." She said. I chuckled. "We could." I said. "As long as he doesn't use the house as the bathroom." He joked. I rolled my eyes. She chuckled. Last but not least we took a family photo at the ranch.

*****

It was almost night. River fell asleep in the backseat. I yawned a bit for I was tired as well. We finally came home and Bryce carried River to our guest room. He put blankets over her and kissed her forehead. We changed to our pjs and got under our blankets. We been out all day, we became very tired. I fell asleep with Bryce's arm around me.