Phil's Terrible Secret Part 1

lizzywalker

So emotional

So emotional. Engaged to the love of my life and I couldn't be happier.😭❤️
👥 brycedunham

1 week later.

Since my post, people and the media have been going very crazy. The girls ringed up my phone a million times including Meadow. Especially Jasmine and Rebecca. Bryce had the same with his family and friends. We decided to not throw a valentine-engagement party right now because we're leaving to celebrate our engagement in...Cuba! Our vacation is in CUBA!!! I'm so happy because it has everything. It's also where they shoot the first scene of Fate of the Furious 8. Beauty and culture is all Cuba. We're spending a three day weekend here and the kids are with Simone and Zack. In our room, I was still in my pjs. Bryce walked out of the bathroom brushing his teeth. I sighed happily. "Cuba is beautiful." I whispered. He smirked. "It'll be more beautiful once we explore the city." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Explore? Ok, Dora's friend Boots." I said sarcastically. He chuckled and spit out the toothpaste. We settled here last night before morning. I rolled out of bed and stretched. I did my morning routine and got dressed. Bryce did the same. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands on my waist. We kissed passionately. "I love you." I whispered. He smiled confidently. "I love you more, Mrs. Dunham." He whispered. We parted. I giggled. "Let's go babe! I'm in need to see Cuba!" I said. He laughed, grabbing the keys.

We rode in a rental car around Cuba. The views were incredibly creative and beauty. Music was playing, smells of good food were in the air. I took pictures while Bryce drove. He smiled at me. I returned the gesture. "I'm in love with this place." I whispered softly. He scoffed. "Wow, ok." He joked. I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed. "Where are you taking me? You're full of surprises." I said. Bryce smiled. "Only the best. I hope you remember this." He said. We came across half-naked girls dancing, DJ, a million cars aligned as two cars raced against each other. Omg. This is giving me F&F feels again. My siblings and I went to the Fast 9 concert with our parents. We reunited with the fast crew and met whoever's gonna be on the soundtrack and movie. I smirked. "Gonna see your fiancée race again?" I teased. He nodded his head no. "Nope. Just wanna come here." He said. He parked in line near other cars. I smiled and got out. Our hands intertwined. We joined everybody who's dancing with a DJ. Despacito was blasting. I body rolled and whipped my hair. He watched me, chuckling. I smirked and motioned him to dance. He held my waist as we moved side to side. Our foreheads touched as we smiled. We danced with my arms wrapped around his neck. His hands on my waist. I rubbed my hair and laughed. Daddy Yankee Limbo began to play. I salsa danced around him. He smirked lustfully and joined. Our bodies intertwined. Everyone backed away, watching us dance in the middle. I smiled and nodded. He returned the gesture. He kissed my lips. I melted in the kiss. I bent and twerked. Everyone pretended to make a clap on my butt. We laughed. Bryce picked me up and spin me around. I smiled, letting my hair fly. The music changed to Cascada Every Time We Touch. Everyone began slow-dancing. I ran and jumped into his grasp. He caught me and spin me around softly. Our moves were more like this.