That's America's Ass

We appeared in an alleyway. The wrecking havoc they caused in New York during 2012. We were now in our super uniforms. "We all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock." Steve said. We saw the other Hulk smashing and wrecking a car before jumping onto a building. It was me, Tony, Steve and Bruce and Scott. Bruce covered his face in embarrassment. I be embarrassed too if there was another me in my super uniform. "Maybe smash a few things along the way." Steve said. "I think its gratuitous but whatever." He said, ripping off his shirt and barely smashing things. "Wait a minute, aren't you bionic?" Stark asked. I was confused. "Yeah, why?" I said. "Can you super speed us to the SHIELD base?" He asked. I smirked. "Grab on." I said. Stark grabbed my arm. Steve held my waist tight. Scott turned small and hopped on Tony's shoulder. I super speeded right to the building. We separated into two teams to find two stones. Scott was with Tony and I was with Steve.

Inside the building, I managed to sneak inside with Captain. I saw Tony as we walked by. He gave me a thumbs up. I nodded. "Mr. Rogers I almost forgot that, that suit did nothing for your ass." I heard him from our comms. "No one asked you to look, Tony." He said, adding a chuckle to my mouth.  "No I think you look great Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass." Scott said. I covered my mouth to laugh. That's American ass but I'm not kissing it. "I like this better." I said. He looked at me. "What do you mean?" He said. I smiled. "Fighting this with you." I said. He returned the gesture. We made it to the elevator. We waited a minute till it opened. I immediately recognized the group. The Strike-Hydra team. I ignored their looks at me and walked in with Steve. He pressed the button and the elevator closed. "Who's this?" Rumlow asked, referring to me. "New recruit and special forces. Lizzy Walker." I lied. He nodded. "She's with me." Steve said. I tried my best not to blush. "I just got a call from the secretary. I'm gonna be running point on the scepter." He said. Sitwell, SHIELD officer was confused. "Sir, I don't understand." He said. "We got word that we maybe at attempt to steal it." Steve said. I knew what he was doing and he was damn good at it. Almost makes me wonder why I had a crush on him. "Sorry, Cap. I can't give you the scepter." Rumlow said. "I might have to call the Director." Sitwell said. I nodded. "That's ok. Trust us." I said. He began to speak in his ear. "Hail Hydra." He said. Him and Rumlow shared the same look as if we're on their side. We totally fooled them.
Once the elevator opened, I walked out with the briefcase which held the scepter. We exchanged smirks. "One of the reasons I liked you before." I whispered. He gave me a sweet smile. "I'll hand you the briefcase. I'll meet you back outside with Tony and Scott." I said. He looked at me. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded. "Yup. I'll be fine." I said. He sighed. "Ok. Be careful." He said. I smiled. "You worry too much." I said."That's because this is literally the fight of our lives." He said. He kissed my cheek. I gave him the briefcase and snuck my way out of the building.

Outside, I took a deep breath. I saw a coffee cafe but no one was there. Obvious because the 2012 Avengers are fighting evil and people are running to safety. I super speeded to the place. There was snacks hanged up. I know this a mission for not only their lives but mine but cmon, I miss cake pops and soft cookies. I almost grabbed one till I heard somebody come in. "Enjoying that cookie?" A voice said. I turned and saw Natasha. My jaw dropped. "Nat, what are you doing here?" I asked. She looked confused. "How do you know my name?" She asked. I studied her look. She wasn't the Natasha I traveled through time with. It was the 2012 her. "Must be an ally of Loki. Go ahead finish that cookie. I'll just punch it out of you." She said, pulling out her gun. I smirked. "Listen...you. I'm not trying to fight- she cut me off by swinging a kick to my face. I hit the ground with a thud. "Ready to tango sweetheart?" She asked. I let my hand off my mouth and noticed blood on my fingers. No way, this bitch just gave me a bleeding lip. I backflipped perfectly to my feet. "Let's dance." I growled. She lunged at me but I punched her and swung a kick to her belly. She hit the ground but pounced on me. She kept punching me. I bitten her leg and she groaned in pain. She got off my head.

(Lizzy's Letty and Nat's Kara)

I groaned in pain after falling on the tables. I quickly opened my eyes and got up. I met eyes with throwback Nat, who was aiming her gun at me. How the hell did she manage to not get hurt? "Come any closer, you'll be done for." She said. I looked at her. Ok, I had enough of throwback Romanoff. I growled angrily and ran towards her. She began shooting and I opened my force field. It was blocking all the bullets. I finally kicked her which sent her flying in the air and hitting the ground. She coughed in pain. I took a deep breath. "Never thought I'd beat Romanoff. She's gonna be so jealous." I said, smiling. I super speeded back inside the building. I snuck back in and looked for Steve. I found something very weird. Captain America knocked unconscious on the floor and Captain America with the scepter case. Steve's back was turned around. His eyes filled with wonder. "That is America's ass." He said. I held in a chuckle. "I'm not kissing it." I said. He saw me and smirked. "What?" He said. "I'm not kissing America's ass." I said. He eyed my butt. "Yours is really- I cut him off by putting two fingers on his lips. "Look but you can't touch." I teased. He scoffed and kissed mine's.

******

Apparently, Scott and Tony messed up and lost the other stone. Technically, screwed up I'd say. But him and Steve made a plan for them to travel to the 1960s where the Tesseract first laid. I chose to stay with Scott cause it was obviously a two-man job. "Well, we're stuck here." He said. I scoffed. "Seriously? We only got minutes here till we return." I said. "I know, they just need to hurry you know." He said. I nodded. But he was right. I really hope they find them before minutes run out. We kept our distance from the old battle Avengers were having against Loki. Finally, the minute was up. Me and Scott was disappeared and returned back to the present. They indeed found the stones and raised each up, while chuckling. I noticed Nat wasn't next to Clint. Where is she? Luckily, we came back with the same clothes we wore in different places. I looked at Clint. Tears wept his eyes and he looked extremely heartbroken. I looked at him worriedly.
Bruce began to notice just like I'm noticing Nat's not here. "Clint, where's Nat?" Bruce asked. He looked up with tears still wept. A tear fell naturally down my cheek. It was undeniably true. Nat's gone. Forever.