Here Comes Evil Sabrina

Spending time with Logan was sweet. He's so incredibly sweet and cute. He was always following Jace like he's his big brother. Yesterday, Rachel picked him up. I was really happy to see her after a long while. Bryce has been bringing Bella to the studio to go over her songwriting. She'll be working on her first ever single!! Right now she keep posting cover videos on TikTok and reached 6million followers. I don't care about the hype, just proud my daughter's expressing herself musically. Everyone online is questioning if she's gonna be an artist. The surprise should be when she release her first song. As for Breanna, she goes to dance class every other week. She LOVES dancing. JoJo Siwa, Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion is what she's always dancing to. She attends the G-Force dance class for tweens only. This makes me super excited because today is the actual day....except I'll be wearing a disguise so the kids won't recognize me when I pick her up. Jace starred in a Rice Krispies commercial and made an appearance on a Nickelodeon show Side Hustle. All our beautiful kids are excelling so much which makes me emotional sometimes. My new single Don't Go Yet was all over the radio and had performances on Jimmy Fallon, Captain's Ball.
My sunglasses were on my face alongside a blue-swirly scarf around my neck. I parked beside other cars where some parents are in their cars. Probably because their kids wanted to be inside by themselves. I hid a chuckle and got out the car. Unfortunately, one Rover across the parking lot had two paps snapping pictures. "Hey! Lizzy! Over here!" One called. I ignored, making my way to the entrance. "Going to see your daughter dance?" Another asked. It's time I quit being silent. I turned around and sighed. "You know? It's pretty stupid to follow me to this place where lots of children are dancing their hearts out. This you're doing is extremely inappropriate and disrespectful to them and their parents. So, please anywhere except my daughter's dance class. Please." I said firmly. They nodded. "Yes. Sure!" One said. I nodded and walked inside. I came upstairs where her dance studio. Cheers and applause was heard which meant I'm almost there. A giant room of silver-gray walls, kid dancers lined up left and right to watch one dancer do the choreography. Ms. Ryan, their teacher saw me and smiled. "Lizzy! Great to see you." She said. I returned the gesture. "You too! What's happening?" I asked. She smiled widely. "We practiced the choreography for Que Calor! Breanna's about to come up by herself." She told me. I watched as Breanna stood in the middle of the room. Some kids cheered. "Go Bri! Go Bri!" They said. My heart fluttered, seeing her in her dance outfit.

Que Calor started playing

Que Calor started playing. She inhaled a deep breath and readied herself. I cheered quietly, making sure nobody noticed my presence. I wouldn't want to take the attention from her dancing.

(Stop at 0:58)

Everyone applauded including me and Ms. Ryan. She got off the floor, smiling. Another girl took the spot as she grabbed her bag. I hugged her. Breanna giggled and hugged back. "That was amazing! I'm so proud of you!" I squealed. We parted. She smiled. "Thanks mom! Bye Ms. Ryan!" She said. She hugged me and waved. We left the studio. Thankfully the paps's car weren't here anymore. We walked across the street and I opened the door. She did the same and got inside. I started the engine and drove back home.