Meant to Be Part 2

We been here since 10pm. Its now 8pm. The whole time we talked and laughed. I'm glad to have a little more time with me and my love. He chuckled. "Ok, enough with the jokes. Time for some music." He said. I smiled. "Dunham, you're just too romantic for me." I said. He smirked. "Great. Cause I have a song." He said. He went under his seat and pulled out a guitar. Omg! My boyfriend's such a gentleman and I like it so much. I smiled widely and made myself comfortable. I squealed excitingly. He smiled. "This is one of your favorite songs and I want this date to be memorable so this is for you." He said. He sat on his chair and began singing.

Happy tears filled my eyes. I quickly got off my chair and hugged him. He hugged back. We kissed passionately. I smiled. "I love you." I whispered. He returned the gesture. "Love you too. One more thing." He said. He pulled out a small jewelry box. I smirked playfully. "What's that hubby?" I asked. He chuckled. "Open it." He said. I took the box and opened it. I covered my mouth in shock. It was a blue heart-shaped diamond ring. "I got it days after your birthday. I forgot to give it to you because I was busy working on new music. I'm just glad I picked this day for it. Happy birthday." He said. I smiled widely and put it around my finger.

I chuckled

I chuckled. "Why blue?" I asked. He smiled. "Lots of reasons. Its blue and the ocean's blue, you're from the ocean and we named our daughter after the ocean." He said. I hugged him. "Thank you baby." I whispered. He kissed my cheek. "All for you cutie." He said. He smirked. "We're actually gonna dance to some music." He said. I looked confused. He went on his phone and turned on a song. It started playing from somewhere. He pulled a beats stereo from under his seat and sat it on the table. I smiled. He got up and reached his hand out. I took it and we began to dance. Speechless by Michael Jackson played. He twirled me around. Our bodies intertwined. I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands on my waist. We moved our bodies to the rhythm. We kissed passionately. This time with him was so warm and beautiful. I never want it to end. Ever.

******

And that time took place back in our house. In our bedroom, I stared at him. He stared at me. Before he spoke, I began ripping off his tux. He smirked lustfully. He began stripping me down. I took off my heels. He quickly pulled his pants down. I let loose my hair. We were officially in our underwear. I pounced on him, kissing his lips. He melted in the kiss. His hands around my waist. I caressed his cheek and kissed his nose. He kissed my lips. I rubbed his hair and opened my mouth. He explored more. I placed my hands on his chest. He kissed my forehead. We laid on our bed making out. He moved slowly to my neck, giving soft pecks. I rolled on top of him. We kissed passionately. His hands were wrapped around my waist. I opened my mouth and he explored more. He rubbed my hair. I moaned quietly. We both got off the bed. I smiled and hopped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He held onto them and kissed me. I melted in the kiss. I caressed his cheek. His kisses went from my lips to my neck. "Do you love me?" He said between kisses. I rewrapped my arms around his neck. "Is that even a question?" I whispered. I kissed his lips. Our night together continued being hot and heavy. All we want is time for us and we finally have it.