Breanna's Flu Case

Morning arose and our family were awake for the day. Bryce planned to cook pizza bagels for breakfast. I've never tasted them but I bet they're hella good. Jace ran downstairs and saw him cooking. He smiled. "Ooh, what's that?" He asked. Bryce smirked and licked his lips. "Pizza bagels, son! We're having them for breakfast!" He told him. He raised an eyebrow. "Is mommy cooking it?" He asked. Bryce looked at him confusedly. "No. I'm cooking them." He said. Jace walked away. We shared confusion. "Where you going?" I yelled. "Finding the nearest bathroom when I throw up!" He yelled back. I bursted into laughter. Bryce rolled his eyes. "Sometimes I think my kids like you better." He muttered. I looked at him in awe and kissed his cheek. He continued sprinkling cheese around the five bagels. "Where's Breanna? Is she awake?" He asked. I almost spoke till Breanna came in the living room. She saw us and smiled. "Morning mom and dad!" She squealed. I squealed and hugged her. She hugged back tightly. My babygirl is such a warm sweetheart. We parted. Bryce fake pouted. "No hugs from daddy?" He said. Breanna hugged him from behind. He chuckled and kissed her forehead. I watched them in awe. "What's that?" She asked, referring to the food. I smiled. "Pizza bagels for breakfast!" I said. She almost grabbed a bagel till I took her hand. "No! It's not done yet!" Bryce quickly said. Breanna pouted and crossed her arms. What's up with her? The breakfast is not finished so she's gotta wait. "Baby, you have to wait till its done." I said. She nodded her head no. "I want pizza! I want pizza bagels!" She growled. Bryce raised an eyebrow in shock. "Young lady, you're not having pizza with that attitude." He said, sternly. I nodded in agreement. "Exactly! Go upstairs and wait till we call you and your brother down for breakfast." I told her in a serious tone. She looked at me for a minute. "I WANT PIZZA! I WANT PIZZA! I WANT PIZZA!" Breanna shouted repeatedly. Her loud voice nearly giving me agony. Bryce sighed. "Breanna! Breanna!" He called.
She madly stomped her feet upstairs and shouting the same words. I groaned softly. He slightly chuckled. "What?" I said. "My mom told me there will be times when our daughter will have tantrums or temper tantrums." He told me. Excuse me? Nobody's having no tantrums in this house! I happen to have very sensitive ears and sensitive need for peace. If I hear voices repeatedly, lions and bears aren't the only thing to fear. I fake smiled. "Hon, I damn well hate if my kid will get tantrums. I have a sensitive ear for peace and one loud voice, you will see me wearing a Purge mask." I slightly growled. He smiled innocently. "Sorry not sorry. They're kids and it's what kids do." He said. I shrugged. "What I meant is they only give tantrums if the parents don't give them what want every time." I said. Soon we heard Breanna's tantrum from upstairs. "I WANT PIZZA! I WANT PIZZA! I WANT PIZZA!" She screamed. I huffed and rubbed my hair. Bryce rolled his eyes. "BREANNA STOP!" He yelled. There came moments of silence. I breathed a breath of relief. "See? You only have to put your foot down." He told me. Breanna screamed again. "I WANT PIZZA! I WANT PIZZA! I WANT PIZZA!" She shouted. Bryce smiled nervously. I growled and stomped upstairs. I slowly opened the door to find  Jace occupied with his tablet. Breanna's repeating tantrum was heard throughout my ears. I immediately felt agony and annoyance. I quickly walked in her bedroom. She crossed my arms and pouted. "Breanna! Enough with the tantrum! Keep this up and you're not getting a pizza bagel! Ok?" I growled, firmly. Breanna sighed and unfolded her arms. "I'm sorry, mommy." She whined. I looked at her in awe. "It's ok princess." I said. She got off the bed and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. We parted. "Why you're such a beautiful girl?" I asked. Breanna giggled, shrugging. I studied some of her features. Smooth brown hair, oceanic blue eyes and big cute nose. People say she look more like me than her birth mother. "You're beautiful no matter what anyone tells you, ok?" I said. She smiled happily and nodded. "BREAKFAST IS READY!" Bryce shouted. Jace rushed in the room. "Mom, Breanna...what happened again? Did your bratty self whine again?" He asked, annoyed. Wow, I never heard his attitude. Well, they're being siblings. Breanna rolled her eyes. "No, doofus. Let's go!" She said. I laughed as we raced downstairs to the kitchen. A plate of five pizza bagels were on the counter. Bryce pulled out two bowls for them. He carefully put two in each. The kids went to the sink to wash their hands. Aww! We washed ours and dried them off. They began eating the breakfast. Jace fanned himself. "It's so hot!" He said. I nodded in agreement. The house felt like a freaking hot oven when we woke up. Breanna wiped the sweatiness off her head. "Mom, do we have air?" She asked. Bryce smiled and opened the window near Breanna. I chuckled. "Now we have much air." He said. We continued eating and enjoying the deliciousness of the food.