Keeping Up with the Dunhams

"So, should I be worried?" I asked. Bryce was taking the wheel because he was driving us to meet his three sisters. His Dad and stepmom Lena moved to a new house in Beverly Hills. I'm excited to meet his sisters!! He described them in many different ways. Edith, is the middle girl who's really nice and sweet. Sybil is the youngest meaning a teenager. Finally someone Bella's age in the family to talk to. Lastly, Mary. She is the big sister that's a little immature and kinda selfish. You can guess why I asked the question. The kids aren't coming because they're with Aunt Meadow but they'll be coming over next weekend. "Babe, don't be. Mary is all sorts but she can be nice at times. It's not like she'd badmouth you after meeting you the first time. Sybil is old enough to be Bella's best friend and very sweet." He assured. I nodded in agreement. Can't wait to see that. I watched the beautiful sunlight while passing through trees, cars and shopping stores. His hand intertwined with my fingers. "Well, aren't you excited?" He asked. I scoffed and giggled. "Duh. I'm just questionable since I never met them." I said. He chuckled. "True! Lena thought it'd be best if we waited until they grow a little. In my opinion wait till they matured." He said, rolling his eyes. I laughed and nudged his shoulder. He came across the big household in the neighborhood. My eyes widened. "This. Is. The. House?!" I whispered/yelled. So far I've seen many pretty houses from all my friends including Phil and Skip's. Damn, where have I been?

 Damn, where have I been?

He parked in the driveway. The view was beautiful.
"We're here!" He said cheerfully. I smiled and got out the car. We walked in the entry, leading to the front door. Noises were heard inside the house. "Sybil! Clean up this mess! Edith, help her!" We heard Lena. Bryce chuckled. I smiled sheepishly. "Raising three teenage girls is no joke." I said, giggling. He knocked on the door two times. We waited patiently until it opened. Mr. Dunham smiled nicely. "Son, it's great to see you!" He said. They hugged for a minute. "Same here Dad." He said. They parted. I returned the gesture and hugged him. "How are you Lizzy? How's the kids?" He asked. "Great! I'm excited for Jace and Bri starting middle school in the fall." I told him. We parted as he led us inside. The middle living room and kitchen on the right side is unbelievable.

The kitchen

The kitchen