Chapter 171

Hanbin laugh softly and looked at the trees outside "Sorry isn't enough for you all of you. I did something crazy that anyone could ever imagine. By just thinking about how would your kids thought about me was very frightening" He said.

Jennie pursed her lips and nodded her head as she understands his situation "Maybe you were stupid and self centered before or the bad guy that the kids would hate the most but.. If we're going to think about the past, we can't move forward. We just want to remove the bad experience from what we had before. The nightmare" She stated. Despite the laughter and scream of joy inside the cabin, the two didn't pay much attention on it.

"I'll be forever grateful because you forgive me.. Even Lisa. I'm trying to pull myself back where I used to be. I want to build what my Dad's dream before, I want to continue his dream. I'll be back in the field" Hanbin uttered and smile at Jennie "Did you know that I almost kissed the ground when I left the prison? For the past years I stayed behind the bars, I felt emptiness. No one visited me during those days I had.. Even my so called friends that now are businessman. I saw them maybe last month? They looked at me with disgust because I was carrying a sack of carrots" He laughed.

"They're not your friends, they are parasites" Jennie said which made Hanbin laughed "I know you since then and I know you have good spot in your heart especially to the kids. You love kids and wanted to have"

"Yeah but in this state? I would choose to live alone than to starve my child to death" Hanbin told.

They got interrupted by Lauren who suddenly walked towards Jennie and raise her arms to carry her "Do you need something?" Jennie asked her but Lauren refused to answer, she was furrowing her eyebrows as she lean on Jennie's shoulder "I guess she's sleepy"

"Is it hard to take care of the three kids at a time?" Hanbin asked in concerned "Living with two naughty boys is hard, right?"

"Yeah but we get used to it. Maybe they're very naughty but they're our stress reliever" Jennie stated while tapping Lauren's back to sleep

Lauren parted her head on Jennie's shoulder and pointed her Mom "Dada's stress" She said to Hanbin.

"She's your Dada's stress??" Hanbin laughed so hard when Lauren nodded.

"How could you disrespect your Mommy? Huh?" Jennis scoffed but the little girl showed her brightest smile on her, she loves to tease her Mom so much.

"Wendy hired me as her staff in Busan but probably will be transferred in the City after two months of training" Hanbin said that surprised Jennie "She offered me that position before and even mentioned it last night.. I was hesitant but they convinced me that was a good beginning"

Jennie put Lauren down when she heard Skyler calling her sister's name "Really? That's great start" She clapped her hand out of amusement "We can meet each other in the field and I know you'll grow a lot under Wendy's company"

"I hope so" Hanbin smile and sighed "How I wish my family is still here to see me working hard and appreciate my existence as their son"

"I know they will, you're very hard working man Hanbin.. Let's forget what happened from the past and start a new beginning" Jennie said and asked Hanbin for handshake which the man quickly accepted.

Since Jennie was out of the cabin, the so called babies are creating chaos inside. Irene, Chaeng and Joy are inside the room and preparing themselves to leave later.

Jisoo and Lisa are in charge of putting make up on Jimin's face while Seulgi was filming them then there's this Wendy who's just watching them from the couch.