Chapter 176

With Light's birth, things have returned to normal after a few weeks. They had all been at Seulgi's house for the past few days, eager to see the infant.Seulgi had been missing out on riding with her friends since she brought her new baby home. 

Jennie never leaves her house, as her fourth child is due at any moment. Lisa is at work right now, and Daehan is at his piano lesson. Skyler and Lauren are currently in the house playing inside their parents room. 

"Sky, Is grandma home?" Jennie, resting on the bed, asked.

"Hmm Not yet Mommy" He replied "Do you want anything?"

Jennie just chuckle and shakes her head.

The two children keep playing until Jennie has to get out of bed to go bathroom. Skyler then had to give up her dinosaur toys and assist Jennie in getting out of bed. He offers his small hand and do his best to pull Jennie.

"Thank you so much my love" Jennie smile widely.

Skyler didn't reply, so he rushed over and set their toys away so Jennie wouldn't trip over them.

"Be careful Mommy"

Sky assisted her until she gets in the bathroom "Call me Mommy if you need something, okay?" 

"Of course," Jennie replies with a smile, clearly beaming with delight at how much Skyler is acting like a big brother. Since Lisa is already teaching him how to be a responsible big brother to his two younger siblings, she will undoubtedly inform her about this when she comes home.

When Jennie felt a knot in her gut, she flushed and got up from the bowl. The mere thought of giving birth makes her heart leap with anxiety. She lingers briefly to feel his stomach to see if it hurts again. After swallowing her saliva and taking a few steps, Jennie inhaled deeply when she was left feeling empty. However, the ache she felt earlier made her knees tremble; it is definitely painful.

"Sky?" She called her son

"Yes Mommy?" Skyler immediately responded and showed up.

"Aw" Jennie holds her belly and grip on the sink to support herself.

"Are you okay Mommy?" Sky asked worriedly but received no response from Jennie "Mommy, tell me you are okay!" Out of exasperation, Sky exclaimed and he also exudes Jennie's energy. He looks at his mother uneasily.

"S-Sky.. Can you please hand me the phone?" Jennie said.

Sky ran straight to the bed to seek for his mother's phone. Lauren, who is playing right now, checked on her mother out of curiosity.

Lauren moves forward and grasps Jennie's hand, saying, "Mommy?"

"Yes Baby?" Jennie replied, trying to compose herself not to panic in front of her kids.

"Mommy here's your phone" Skyler handed it over.

When Jennie starts to perspire, she realizes she is going through labor. She leans against the wall and tries to call Lisa, but her hands start to shake and she drops the phone.

After mumbling, "Mommy," Skyler grabbed the phone and was about to hand it to Jennie when he noticed water trickling down her legs. "Mommy, I'll go get you a towel. You are soaking!" Skyler declared.

Jennie looks down at her legs and confirmed it "Skyler! Come back" She shouted.

Lauren started to cry when she felt something weird going on. 

"Shh honey, don't cry please" Jennie console her while still enduring the pain. 

Skyler runs back "Yes Mommy?"