Chapter 107

Before Lisa and Lauren went home, Lisa gave the celebrant a gift. A dinner with her office mates in luxurious restaurant in the City. She's always doing it everytime that one of her employees reach their birthday. Although, she's the owner of the company and maintaining her professionalism to everyone.. Still she wants to build a friendship or family inside her building. If it's time for work then they need to do their job as professionals if outside work then they can greet or hang out like casual friends do. But that is only if Lisa is not with her wife Jennie who looks very intimidating to everyone even though she acts like a baby.

"Finally, I can relax" Lisa stretch her body before she took her phone on the bedside table, she lay down beside her wife who's busy reading a book "Too busy" She chuckle and kiss Jennie's lips before she snuggle to her.

"How's your day with Lauren?" She asked.

"She's well behaved" She lied and turn her back to play the game.

Since Lauren fell asleep while they were riding the car. Lisa headed to her room as soon as they arrived which Jennie didn't see her clothes. Lisa threw the dress in the office earlier before they went home so Jennie won't get suspicious.

"Any pain in your back?" Jennie asked and turn the page of her book.

"I can't feel any" She replied "How's the boys in the study room?"

"They're doing fine with your Tzuyu" She emphasized the last two words.

Lisa made a half smile and shook her head a bit "Oh man" She groan and turn on her side again to face her wife "Give me a kiss"

Jennie didn't hesitate and give her a smooch. Both of them are busy with their businesses and both of them are frowning with different reason.

"What a stupid team mate" Lisa clench her jaw, she keeps on yelling.

"Would you play in peace? I'm reading Lisa and I can't focus" Jennie said in irritation.

Lisa didn't reply back and look at her phone screen intently. She press her screen like she wants to break it.

Jennie flip the pages aggressively, she keeps on massaging her forehead, gritting her teeth, closing her fist too tight and her eyes are somewhat sharp as dagger because of the book she's reading. She close it and took her seat.

"That guy is crazy! How could he even cheated on her a lot of times then in spite of this, this girl really embrace him because she loves him? What kind of ignorance is this?!" Jennie scowl on the book.

"You've been carried away" Lisa laugh at her.

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows "What I'm saying is, I wanna break that guy's face!" She exclaim.

"You better stop reading it" Lisa mumbled.

Jennie kept quiet for a moment and look at Lisa, then suddenly she smash the book on Lisa's butt.

"Yah! Maybe you're cheating on me" Jennie accused.

Lisa put down her phone and laugh at Jennie because of her reaction "Damn Jennie! You're getting crazier as the day goes by" She said.

"No. Maybe that's why you don't want me to read this anymore because for sure I will know your techniques about cheating, Am I right?" Jennie cross her arms and raise her eyebrow.

Lisa's face went blank and somewhat lost "W-What are you talking about? I was just playing here" She scoff and shakes her head before she turn sideways and play again.

"Tell me now" Jennie challenge her.

Lisa sigh "Jennie, Jennie Kim Manoban" She laugh and shakes her head.