Chapter 122

Wendy is wobbling as she walk to get through on Lisa's room. She's scratching her head because Lisa's kids barge inside their room while they're sleeping that cause them to wake up.

"Those kids!" Wendy rub her face and ruffled her hair while walking. She's wrapping her body by the comforter. She can hear the loud scream of the kids inside the room, ruining everyone's sleep.

Wendy reached Lisa's room and stretched her body before she turn the knob.

"It's lock bitch" Wendy cuss and rolled her eyes. She look around, checking if the two are outside.

She went startled when Jimin stumbled out of the door. Daehan covered his face by the pillow and followed by Skyler who step on his chest.

"They want me dead!" Jimin said, his words jumbled as Daehan pressed the pillow on his face.

Since it's four doors away from the couple's room, they can barely hear it.

Wendy took her deepest breath and closed her fist. She closed her eyes first before she lifted her hand to knock. She's about hit the door when she heard something.

"Ahh.. Fuck Lisa~" Wendy's eyes bawled out on what she heard. She stop from moving and shook her head as she thought that she was hallucinating because of being sleepy.

Wendy lean forward again when "Oh God~" She back away and swallow a lump. Her eyes move from side to side as she couldn't believe on what she heard. She lean forward again and couldn't take it anymore, she took three steps backward and stares at the door, looks like she witnessed something.

"I will wake up Dada!" Skyler scream while holding a plastic baseball bat.

Wendy panic and meet Skyler half way.

"Aaaaahh!!" Skyler scream and laugh.

Wendy used her comforter and wrapped it around Skyler's body. She carry the kid like a dog and glance at the back.

"A monster is eating Ruby Jane" Wendy said and run inside the room. She throw Skyler on the bed that made him laugh so hard.

Wendy closed the door and look inside the room. It's a big trouble. Jimin is on the floor with Lauren who's rocking his back while pulling his hair. Daehan is jumping on the bed while throwing the pillows everywhere. Aleyna used Irene's lipstick to color the wall which she got inside her bag before she left the room. Skyler run on the edge of the bed and ready to jump on Jimin's thigh that made the man alarmed.

"Don't! Skyler No!" Jimin begged.

Skyler flashes a grin "Too late" He position himself "You can't see me!" He shouted and jump on his body that made Jimin wince in pain.

"Kids! Stop! Let's sleep!" Wendy tried to get their attention but no one's listening "Stoooooooooop!!!" She shouted from the bottom of her lungs.

The kids looked at her, she smile as she thought that they will follow what she said but she was so wrong. They continue rummaging inside the room.

Wendy face palm herself and flop herself on the bed "They said, it's fun to have a child but I guess they're completely wrong" She mumbled to herself.

Meanwhile,

Jennie is completely naked under Lisa's body. She kiss Jennie's neck and went up as she nibble her wife's ear. Jennie's legs can't stay still, she wanted it inside her but Lisa is taking it so slow.

Lisa removed her shirt and pants before she flop on Jennie's body again. She cup her breast and kiss her passionately that made Jennie to put her arms around Lisa's neck. She pull her closer to pressed their lips