Chapter 131

The reunion is about start in any minute and the alumni are continuously arriving and occupying the hall. They seriously missed each other because no one can stop everybody from squealing and talking to one another as soon as they see their old friends.

"I can't recall their names" Wendy scratch her head when they entered the venue

They're wearing their formal attire because it's the required clothes to wear this reunion. Everyone is eyeing on them especially on Lisa's group because they're really well known in the University during those days.

"Oh! Here are the head turners!" Someone shouted on the back while holding a glass of wine.

Lisa raise her eyebrow and looked back "Who's that shit?" She asked.

"Why?" Jisoo asked as well and turn her head to check.

"Nothing. He should've mention our names so it will be easy to get recognize" Lisa bragged and fix herself.

Lisa's friends chuckle on what they heard. Their wives are leading the way and wearing their elegant dress that they bought few days ago. Since the three were not that known on their college days, everyone gazed on them confusingly. They're not familiar except Irene who's a President in their batch.

"Lisa.. You better walk beside me" Jennie ordered when she stop from walking to face her wife.

"Why? Are you having a hard to time to walk in your high heels?" Lisa asked in concerned.

"No. Everyone's eyeing on you dumbass" Jennie snorted and hit her chest by the elbow.

Lisa wince in pain and rub her chest when Jennie walked away. She hurriedly followed her wife and tried to walk with Jennie's pace. Her arm is on Jennie's shoulder as they walk.

"Your eyes.. Your eyes" Jennie said with her clenching jaw. She's not even looking at Lisa but she's trusting her senses.

Lisa rolled her eyes and just look straight on their way until they reached a vacant table. They didn't want to settle on two separated tables so they choose a big table for them.

Lisa didn't forget to pull a chair for Jennie before she took her seat even though she's talking to Jisoo, her attention is on her wife.

"Don't get drunk, you hear me?" Jennie whispered to Lisa with an authoritative tone of voice.

"I look like a kindergarten here.. Lots of do's and don't" Lisa complain while shaking her head.

Jennie didn't mind Lisa and turn her head to Chaeyoung to talk to her privately. A bang of loud music can make everyone hype up. Former and current professors arrived in the event including Lisa's worst enemy, Yang Hyung Suk.

"Look at that rat.. I can still remember what he did to me during the class" Lisa pointed him to Seulgi.

"Nothing change. Still a demonic rat" Seulgi said while crossing her arms

Out of nowhere, Wendy lean on her side and pull Lisa as she pointed the spot where she saw someone.

"Look.. It's Momo" Wendy laugh silently "She looks so sexy.. Can you still remember the library?"

Lisa pull back and hit her "My God Wendy, it's years ago. Be careful with your words, Remember this witch is with me" She hissed and frown.

"Time flies so fast, I can still picture out how you ate her lips while in the corner of library" Seulgi chuckle.

"I didn't know that there are a lot of pretty faces during our college years. I feel remorseful that I didn't taste their lips that time" Jisoo said which made them surprised, their eyes landed to her "What?"