Chapter 49: Visit

"Raaawr" Skyler play on the floor inside their company. He made his dinosaurs run on the wall by controlling it, he's been playing alone since they arrived early this morning with his Dada.

"Good Morning Mr. Manoban!" Someone greeted him from the back. He take a glimpse and saw Dahyun smiling at him.

Skyler smile and even give him a beautiful eyes which made the Lady giggle.

"Good Morning!" He bowed and give her a kiss on the cheek. Seems like Skyler is in a good mood today.

"How sweet of you!" She squeeze his cheeks and hold his hand "Because you are too sweet, I have something for you"

They headed to Dahyun's table. She took her seat while V is patiently waiting beside her.

"Is it a chocolate? Mommy won't know this, right?"

Dahyun chuckle and give him a chocolate "Mommy don't allow you to eat chocolate?" She handed it to him.

"Sometimes because of my teeth" He said "Could you open it for me?"

"Give me a wink then" Dahyun commanded.

Skyler give her a couple of winks but with his both eyes since he can't do it alone with one eye. Dahyun open it right away and make Skyler enjoy his chocolate.

"Thank you" Skyler said and walk towards an empty table where Miyeon situated while he's eating, V made sure that his toys are perfectly Aline. As soon as he's done with it, he cross his legs and put his palm on the back of his head while leaning on the backrest to watch his toys.

While Skyler is comfortably playing, Lisa has been infuriate about the immediate meeting for the other stockholders. She put her remarks on each pages and even crumpled some nonsense proposals from the employees.

"What kind of proposal is this?!" She hissed and put it directly in the trash. She dialed a number to call someone "What kind of paperworks are these?..... Are you serious?!.. No.. I already throw it in the bin.. I want the fully proficient proposal tomorrow morning.. It's been a week since I gave it to your team right?!... You think I would be satisfied?!.. This is a mess!" She slam the telephone and rested her back on her seat.

She look at the clock and it's already time to go. Lisa take all of the papers that she needed and hurriedly walk outside. She pass by Dahyun first to tell her about Skyler.

"Take a look after him for a moment" She said and walk in hasty to the conference room.

Meanwhile, Jennie arrive at the school. She needs to pick up Daehan because Lisa couldn't. She park her car and saw the parents with their children walking out the gate of school.

"I'm a little bit late" Jennie whisper and step out of her car.

She carry her bag and starts to walk in hurry. Only few more steps and she'll reach Daehan's room when she noticed the Mom of the kid who bullied her son. She rolled her eyes and walk.

"Such a good boy. Have-" The Lady didn't finish her words when Jennie intentionally bump her ass and hit her face by her bag "Yah!"

"Oops. Sorry I didn't notice you there" She mock and flip her hair when she passes by.

"Bitch!" She groan

Jennie turn around to face her "Yes? Did you call me?" She raise her one eyebrow and a grin flashes her lips.

"Yes you are. I pity your wife for having you, Look at you bitch" She said, doesn't care if her son might hear her cussing.

Jennie lift her formal dress a little to show her leg "Look at this. You don't have it, don't you? My wife drools over this" She wink and pointed someone behind the Lady "Watch out, even your husband is looking at my leg. Well, I can't blame him. I'm too sexy than you.. Pig"