Chapter 89: Lisa

"Thank youu" Skyler said when he receive the cheese sticks. It has been place in a big cup since the sticks are quite long.

"Is that what your Dada told you?" The guards asked.

Skyler bob his head and put the cheese in the basket "What can you say about my cheese?" He interrogate.

They both starts to walk, Skyler's face are somewhat happy and excited to meet Lisa later.

"It looks tasty" He chuckle and follow him from behind again.

Skyler starts to walk again, looking around the place with a big smile on his face. He run on the small amount of flood as it is so satisfying to play on it.

"Where is Daehan Hyung?" He asked the guard.

He pointed where Daehan is, they're not that far from each other. Instead of going back to his brother, V run on the opposite direction to explore in the public market alone.

"Are you Korean?" He asked the kid in front of him but the child is just looking at him in surprise "Ah I guess not" He mumbled and run again in the crowd.

"Sir stop running" The guard said from behind.

V stop for a moment when he saw a convenient store, a familiar to him.

"Hangul. This is hangul, right?" He pointed the letters on the convenient store.

"A korean store" The guard said to him.

Skyler slowly walk towards it, The guard help him to open the door so he can enter safe. As soon as he get inside, he wave to the cashier which is also a Korean.

"Hi. I'm a Korean" He introduce "I'm Skyler Manoban"

"Oh Hello. What can I do for you?" The Lady cashier asked him.

Skyler look around to check for something that will fit in with his taste.

"Can I have this?" He pointed at the lollipop. He's about to take it when he remember something, he's getting hesitant if he will pick the Lollipop or what Lisa told him to buy "If I buy the flour, I will get a big prize from Dada but I want to eat the lollipop right now" He whispered, a big crisis for a three year old kid.

"Do you want this one?" The Lady asked him again.

"Do you have a flour here?"

"Yeah. You can search on the section" She pointed.

V run towards it look for a flour, there has a lot of powder condiments. He kneel down and put his basket down the floor. He take a look on the written words as if he can read those.

"Flour?" He asked and lifted up the plastic to the guard.

"It's a salt Sir" He chuckle "This is the flour"

Skyler took it and smile at him "Thank you" He said and run to the cashier, he put the plastic on the counter and took the lollipop "I'll buy these two"

The Lady encode the two items in the computer and look at him "Four dollars kiddo" She said and lean forward to reach his level.

V put down the basket and touch his pocket, he grope on it and even take it out but he couldn't find any money or even coins.

"Where's my money?" He asked himself then he look at the guard "Did you take it from me?"

"No. You bought a cheese stick earlier" He told him.

Skyler stop for a moment to think then he look at the cashier "Can I take it home but I will tell Mommy to pay you back. Her name is Jennie Manoban, she's beautiful" He stated and rested his chin on the counter.