Chapter 166

"Okay, stand still while I'm tying your tooth" Lisa said when she took her seat on the bed. Her friends are all behind, they're playing an offline games while still listening to Lisa. They can't help but to laugh hearing Lisa's silly words to her children.

"Does it hurt?" Skyler asked his brother as he stares at it "I'm gonna hold your hand until the last seconds of removing your tooth" He grab Daehan's hand and hold it with his both hands "Be careful Dada"

"Should we call mommy?" Daehan asked with his mouth open, being afraid is visible on his face.

"I can handle this besides it's going to be quick" Lisa said and smile when she successfully tied the thread "Here you go"

Skyler squeal and stomp his feet because of nervousness. Lisa's friends stopped playing and watch them. Seulgi started to record it while Jimin and Seulgi stand beside Lisa.

"I'm afraid" Daehan said, his lips started to curve as if he's about to cry in fear.

"It's painless Daehan unlike how the dentist remove ones tooth" Jimin chuckle "It's a traditional way"

"I'm gonna bleed" Daehan whimper "Are you sure I won't get any infection with that way?"

"Just trust Dada with this" Lisa told and hold Daehan's should to stay still. Her friends are trying to suppress their laughter while watching Daehan, he's indeed funny wearing the terrifying facial expression.

"Dada~" Daehan started to cry. Lisa wipe the saliva from her eldest mouth since it's widely open "No please"

Seeing his brother crying, Skyler burst out into tears as well followed by Lauren. They snuggle on Lisa's body which made the latter scratched her nape. She wants to laugh but she can't because she knows that her kids won't stop from crying as they thought that their Dada was teasing them all along.

"Stop crying. Your mom might barge in and thought that we were teasing the hell out of you" Lisa uttered and make Daehan step backward.

"Someone's gonna pull out his first tooth" Wendy laugh and put her arm around Jimin's shoulder just like what friends do.

Daehan's about to speak when Lisa hit his forehead really hard that cause him to unbalanced, Lisa successfully removed the tooth from Daehan and it has been thrown somewhere in the room because of the impact. The little man was shocked and his eyes looked at each one of them before he touched his mouth.

"It's all done!" Lisa cheerfully said and pull Daehan closer, she checked it and saw a blood coming out "Cotton!"

Jimin and Wendy quickly handed it over her, they went closer to take a look on the removed tooth. Lisa put it on the spot and let Daehan hold it. The little man seems like it's still processing inside his head, few seconds later and he started to cry again. Skyler searched for the tooth until he found it.

"I got it!" He shouted with tears in his eyes "Dada I got it!!"

"You have to put it under your pillow when you sleep" Seulgi told "I've once believed in tooth fairy when I was on your age"

"Sam-"

"Lisa!"

Lisa didn't have the chance to say a word because Jennie called her in the living room. She ruffled her boys hair and got up from the bed. Her friends looked at Lisa and shrugged their shoulders, they kept their mouth shut as they have no idea what's going to happen.