Chapter 45: Only one

Jennie's P. O. V.

"Hun could you look after Skyler first? Give him a bath before we leave.. And even take the kids in Dad's room" I softly said. I know she's a little bit annoyed because we stop from doing it but we can't blame our kid after all.

She give me a quick peck before she take Skyler out of the room to take the two kids with her.

I take Lisa's phone again after I read Miyeon's message. As if I'll get affected on what she said, I will believe more what my wife said.

"I'm good in bed, isn't it?"

I sent the message and pretend that I'm Lisa. If she can play dirty to make Lisa hers then I can do it better than her.

I fix myself in front of the mirror and lift my shirt a little, showing my flawless legs that Lisa's craving for everyday. I received another message from her and I didn't waste my time and open it.

"Yes you were.. Come back to me. Lisa I love you"

I raise my eyebrow and laugh softly, she's pathetic. How could she able to bear something as low as the shore of the Dead sea? I can file a case against her honestly but I won't because she has a sick child with her.

I dialed her number because I had enough of her, If I can just remove her in this earth.. I will do. She's harmful.

"Sure. Let's meet tomorrow in my office"

I send the message and delete it after she replied saying, Thank you and I love you. She's a parasite that needs to be remove.

If she's a bitch then I can say that I am the bad bitch.

Lisa walk inside with kids beside her. She give Lauren to me and kiss me softly.

"I love you" She whispered.

"I love you too"

She just smile at me and take the kids inside the bathroom so she can take them a bath. I make Lauren stand up on my lap and kiss her cheeks.

"Mommy is getting mad again baby. What do you want me to do?" I asked her like she'll answer me.

She pull my hair and pinch my nose, is it a sign that I should pull Miyeon's hair and throw her out of Lisa's company? I wonder what will be her reaction when she sees me inside Lisa's office? And I wonder what will Lisa do if I pull Miyeon's hair right in front of her.

I look outside the room and gosh the rain is still pouring and I can't clearly see the surroundings. I think there's a typhoon.

I stare at Lauren and all I can say is, as the time goes by.. Her features are like her Dada and even Skyler, her eyes and face. I wonder what is our child looks like if it looks like me.. But then I'm not ready for a fourth child and would never be.

I heard some giggles inside the bathroom, maybe Lisa is giving the two a bubble bath. I shrug it off and put Lauren on the bed so we can sleep. It's early in the morning and yet I'm already sleepy.

----

Lisa's P. O. V.

"Are we going home?" Daehan asked me while he's playing with the yellow duck.

"Yeah because Dada left a lot of work in the office" I told him. I'm sitting on the small blue chair to watch them as they enjoy dipping down the tub.

He pout his lips and blow the bubbles on the tub. He look at Skyler who's playing with the soap and the next thing happened is, Daehan push his brother down the water.