Chapter 80: Market

"Are you done?" Lisa asked Jennie.

They're still inside the ice cream store. Jennie is still enjoying her milk ice cream, she put her feet up on the chair so she would not feel the cold floor. Lisa is watching her wife lovingly, feels like it's their first date. She wipe under Jennie's lips which has a drop of ice cream.

"Messy eater" She chuckle.

Jennie pouted "But I still have a lot" She showed.

"It's fine. You can eat while you are riding my back"

"What if, let's buy a footwear so I can walk on my own?"

Lisa disagreed "It's fine. I want to carry my whole world" She smile and stood up "Let's go now and we will roam around the market"

Jennie stuck the spoon inside her mouth and stood up while holding the cup, she wrap her free arm on Lisa's neck and ride on her back.

"You get heavier because of ice cream" Lisa groan and walk outside the store "Thank you!" She said to the seller who's enjoying to watch them.

"Are you sure you can?" Jennie take a scoop of her ice cream and eat it.

Lisa didn't answer and fix Jennie's position. They look like a teenage couple who're madly deeply inlove with each other.

"Hun.. Can I call you other name? I mean our endearment" Lisa asked.

Jennie peek on Lisa's face and frown "What do you mean? You are calling me Hun" She confusingly said.

Lisa look back to check her and smile "Just wanna call you some other name" She replied.

Lisa stop in front of the main entrance of the night market. A lot of people come and go, holding their favorite foods from the market.

"What kind of name?" Jennie finish eating the ice cream "I can't reach the bin" She said as she try to put it in there.

Lisa walk towards it so Jennie can throw the cup and spoon "I want to call you.. Aein" She mumbled and walk inside.

"Aein? What does it mean?" Jennie wrap her arms on Lisa's neck and rested her chin on the shoulder, her chubby cheeks reveal.

"Lover? Sweetheart? Something like that. So I will call you Aein" She declare and walk through the crowd "Tell me if someone hit you hard and I will hit them back"

Jennie can't help but to smile. Her anger disappear because on what they're doing. She elongated her neck and roam her eyes around to look for something to eat.

"I want fish cake" Jennie use her baby voice again and wiggle her feet.

"Fish cake? Where is it?"

"There. Halmeoni is selling it" She pointed where the place is. Lisa made her way through it and even shove everyone away so Jennie won't be hurt by just simple bumps "Annyeong Halmeoni~"

Jennie caught the Lady's attention because of her small and cute voice. Even the customers around them just smile and giggle.

"Hello there Lady.. What do you want?" She asked "Looks like you are couple. How nifty she is"

Jennie shows her gummy smile and pointed Lisa "She's my wife.. I don't have any footwear with me so she decided to carry me on her back" She boast.

"Such a gentlewoman" The Lady said.

Lisa keep on smiling while listening to Jennie's voice. Her baby side is showing off again, everytime that they have alone time with each other, Jennie uses her fourth side.