Chapter 15: Mad

Jennie's P. O. V.

I walk inside our bathroom and look at myself at the mirror. I wash my face a couple of times, I don't want my parents to see me like this. This is the first time we fought about serious matter and this is the very first after three years that Lisa went mad on me.

About Hanbin, I didn't want to but he begged on me. I refused but he told me that he won't stop from bugging me if I didn't let him explain. Daehan throw some tantrums earlier that's why I brought him with me and I didn't expect that someone was following. I don't know who might it be.

When I finish to fix myself, I walk out of our room and pretend that nothing happened. I walk down the stairs and heard the laughter of the kids together with my Parents.

"Jennie, Come here. You prepared a lot of foods huh?" Dad chuckle.

I look on Lisa who's talking to Lauren and Daehan, she gaze on me but it didn't take long. I know it was my fault and I'll make sure to fix this tonight.

"Mommy I missed you" Skyler towards me with his open arms.

"I miss you more baby" I replied and carry him on my arms.

He observe my face as if I did something wrong to him.

"Did you cry? What happened to your eyes and nose?" He asked and touch it.
"I just woke up baby and I'm not feeling well.. Do you want to eat? Are you hungry?" I diverted his attention.

He smile at me widely and nod his head "I'm really hungry!"

"Let's eat now!" My Mom said.

I look at Lisa telling her to go with us and thankfully she understand what I'm trying to tell even if I didn't say any single word.

"Mommy I will sit beside you, okay?" Daehan told as he run beside me and grip on my shirt.

"No. I will sit beside Mommy!" Skyler groan with his furrowing brows.

I let out a small laugh and ruffled their hairs "You can sit in both side of Mommy, okay?" I assure them.

Lisa carried Lauren through her arms and make her way to the dining area, she didn't even bother to talk to me. I let it pass and just drag the kids at the dining area. 

I put Skyler and Daehan on their high booster seat. Even though Daehan is quite too old for the seat, We still want him to sit on it. He always run around while we're eating so to avoid that scenario we still decided to make him use this baby chair.

"You went home early Lisa. There's no more work to do?" Dad asked her.

She's sitting in front of me while Lauren is beside her. I put the foods on the boys plates then I serve the food on Lisa's plates. They shouldn't know that we fought or else they will go on panic.

"Nothing much and I want to help Jennie to cook the food for dinner" She lied.

They nod their heads and enjoy the meal while they're talking about work. She's great at pretending some things, I didn't speak nor joined their conversation as I was thinking what should I say to make her feel better later.

I feed Skyler to avoid the mess on the table. It took half hour before we finished our meal, Lisa wash the dishes while I take care of the kids. Change their clothes into a sleep wear, brush their teeth and rinse their body. My Mom and Dad decided to go home early tomorrow since it would be a long ride for them and I don't want them to travel in the dark street of Korea since my parents are not that young and already have poor eye sights.

"Mommy are you sure you're okay?" Skyler asked while I'm pulling his pajama.

This kid is the very first one who can feel or sense that I'm not feeling well since he's my boy and always on my side, Daehan is either way of me and Lisa and Lauren of course she's still a baby but I'm so sure she's more into Lisa than me, I don't know but I can feel it the way she laugh and giggle to her Dada.