Chapter 165

Jennie's P. O. V.

We've been waiting for the four to come back home, we can't go outside because of the continues gunshot near us. I am very nervous on the fact that someone just holding a gun and shooting something we don't know. We stayed in the living room except the kids who are currently playing in the room. Skyler asked me where is batman and I told him that the cage is outside the house and we can't put it inside the room which he buys it. Thankfully that the kids are restful, they were crying earlier because of the gunshots but we ensure that we are safe.

I glance over the window to see if the idiots are coming but even their shadows are hiding. I keep on playing my fingers and breathing with big amount of air. I shouldn't feel stress.

"You guys need to chill. Everything's fine and I'm sure they're on their way home" Jisoo said and put her legs on the table.

"My wife is in the woods where we heard the gunshots, hello??" Irene mockingly said and crossed her arms.

"I won't calm my ass down if I don't see my wife walking towards us" I groan and rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay.. I'm just telling you to chill and no need to get mad at me" Jisoo hissed and bite on the apple.

"It's been an hour since they left" Chaeyoung said "Let's just pray for them, what do you think?"

Our eyes widened, Jisoo slowly moved her legs down and stood up "I gotta go and check the kids" She excused herself but Chaeyoung pull the hem of her shirt "I guess Satan is your son"

I got up from my seat and proceed in the kitchen to get something to eat. The baby inside me wants food, I'm afraid that I'll be bloated after a month of eating too much. Lisa always telling me not to choose sweets so I was refraining myself to get nearer to chocolate.

"Mommy, look at Daehan hyung's tooth" Skyler just walked out from the room with his brother beside him, dragging him by wrist "It's moving"

"How can you take that off Auntie witch? We're in the woods" Aleyna said.

The way she called me witch made me surprised. I set aside my two boys and kneel down in front of Aleyna. She used to call me Auntie Pretty as well but where did she get a pet name like that??

"Did you just call me a witch?" I asked her.

The three kids looked at each other and somewhat shocked as well.

"Nini mandu" I heard Lauren's voice, she's running towards our place with her arms extended in front "Cookies please"

"You've ate too much Lauren, that's enough" I said and she cling on my neck.

"Mommy-"

I cut Daehan off and hold Aleyna's hands "Aleyna baby, where did you get that Auntie witch?" I asked softly.

Irene's little girl was glancing at Skyler because this young man was mouthing something to her, more likely he was threatening her.

"Mama told me to call you witch and Dada buddy agreed" Aleyna confessed.

My palm becomes itchy abruptly, feels like it's asking for a check to slap today. I caress Aleyna's shoulder and brushed her hair.

"You need to stick with Auntie pretty because the next time you call me witch, I'll take you somewhere and you'll see what a witch really looks like. Are we clear? Don't listen your Mama bear and Dada bamboo chopstick" I calmly said.