Chapter 53: Sick III

It's already evening and everyone is gathered inside Jennie and Lisa's room. The kids are watching the Lion King, Lisa who's sick has been taking care of Jennie. The boys look so angelic with their pajamas and innocent faces while Lauren who looks like a Princess, she's sucking her pacifier.

"Hope you will get soon" Jennie whispered to sleeping Lisa, she kiss her forehead and wipe it by a wet towel and check her temperature, it goes down a little.

Lisa flip her position and hug Jennie's waist. She lift her leg to put it on Jennie's but she accidentally kick Lauren's head that made the little girl whimper.

"Sssshh. It's okay" Jennie tried to reach her rub her back. When she's already fine and goes back in watching, she let Lisa lean on her breasts "Pervert" She whispered when she saw her wife smiling.

"If I'm already fine tomorrow.. Are we going to have vaccination?" She asked with her eyes close, praying that Jennie will say No.

"Of course. Don't tell me you are scared? Woah Lisa, I never saw you crying because of needle since Skyler was born" Jennie smirk.

Lisa furrowed her brows and buried her face on Jennie's neck "I'm not going to cry. I'm so sure the Doctor won't allow me be vaccinated because I'm already fine" Lisa said, her burning air coming out from her mouth makes Jennie tickle.

"We need to go tomorrow, Even though you are still sick. I will drive" She consistently said and stroke Lisa's hair.

Lisa close her fist and her heart pound too hard. She's wishing that this night won't end so there's no vaccination tomorrow.

"You're still hot Lisa. Tsk" Jennie sigh as she is touching Lisa's arm.

"I know right and attractive too" She chuckle.

"You know what? I think you need anti rabies" Jennie shakes her head and just tap Lisa's back to sleep.

Doing the same thing to the kids to make them feel better. She hug Lisa's nape and rested her head on Lisa's.

"It's really cold" Lisa complain and cough.

Jennie cover their body by the duvet and tighten her hug. Skyler look behind and saw how sweet the two, he crawl towards Lisa and hug her as well.

"You still feel cold?" Skyler interrogate.

Lisa nod her head so V won't feel jealous to them. He lay beside her and hug Lisa by her torso. Daehan join and throw himself on the top of Lisa.

"Super huuug" Jennie said and put Lauren beside Daehan.

Lisa can't complain because she's loving it. It help her to recover on her sickness.

"Dada be well soon because we're going to play" Daehan shower her kisses.

"Dada didn't take a shower" Jennie said which made the boys let go.

"Ewwww" They cover their nose and crawl onto Jennie's side.

"Yah! I'm not that stinky" Lisa said in defense.

Jennie's face went in disgust and join the kids to tease her. Lisa smell her own body and frown.

"I still smell like vanilla" She pouted and turn her back to them.

Jennie laugh and hug her from the back "Awwe my wife is getting sulky" She poke her waist but Lisa didn't flinch. "Notice me baby~" Jennie pouted.

"Uhhm" Lisa shake off her body so Jennie let go.

"We're just teasing you~" Jennie said in aegyo but still no response for Lisa "My baby is pouting~"

Lisa cover her whole body by the duvet so Jennie won't see her face. She's trying to play hard to get.