Chapter 146

"Are you crying?" Lisa asked and carefully took her seat to check Jennie "Why?"

Jennie wiped her tears but she buried her face on Lisa's chest. She hugged her so tight which made Lisa worried, she brushed off her back while kissing Jennie's forehead to console her.

"Could you tell me why?" She asked again, her voice is soft and calm.

"I'm sorry" She whispered and grip on Lisa's shirt "I didn't mean to do it, it's just the sympathy came first that I didn't think on what you should think. I know it was my fault that's why I'm saying sorry"

Lisa purse her lips and fixed Jennie's hair, the latter is sweating a lot so Lisa wiped it out. Jennie's crying continuously that you can feel that she's regretful about what happened.

Lisa pull out from Jennie's hug and made her look "Then?"

"I know it's hard to forgive, I understand you because even me I was struggling to let go and forgive him because he almost raped me, he's a killer. I almost lost you, Daehan and Skyler.. Unbelievable, right? But for peace and freedom.. I want to forgive him leisurely.. Like-"

Jennie has been cut off when Lisa gave her a peck on the lips to shut her up. Jennie was surprised on what Lisa did, as she looked up, she saw Lisa smiling at her. The latter wiped the remaining sweat on Jennie's forehead and put her hair behind her ears while scanning every corner of Jennie's face.

"I understand and I'm sorry" She began "I'm sorry if I hurt you and didn't hear your explanation, I shouldn't do that"

"Our kids are growing and I don't want them to know what happened on the past" Jennie said between her breath.

Lisa swallow a lump and take Jennie's hand, she caress it by her thumb and kiss it "And yes, maybe it's hard to forgive but I think it's good for everyone.. When I was about to punch him earlier, I saw V on him. I don't know but he's not the Hanbin before that's why I didn't hit him.. I can't promise you but I'll try" She stated.

"Wendy knows it all" Jennie said that made Lisa looked at her surprisingly "But she wasn't involved with packages, she's just helping Hanbin by taking him as her employee in construction and that's it.. I don't want to hide something on you"

Lisa nodded her head and pat Jennie's shoulder "Stop crying because you're pregnant" She blabber with full of excitement on her voice.

Jennie looked at Lisa in disbelief and hit her chest then received a playful slap from her. Lisa looked so shock, her eyes widened and her mouth went agape.

"I thought you wouldn't forgive me!" She whine like Skyler, she grab Lisa's hair and pull it that made the tall girl laugh in pain.

"It will never gonna happen!" Lisa said with gritted teeth, she hold Jennie's both wrist to stop her but Jennie didn't let go of her hair.

"Say that you love me first, that you won't shout on me again and will be good for the following days!" She demand.

Lisa burst out laughing while her head was being dragged down by Jennie.

"I love you and I won't do any stupidity" She cackle "Let go of my hair babe, please"

Jennie let go of it and watched how Lisa rubbed her head. When Jennie pouted her lips to ask for a kiss, Lisa didn't hesitate to give her smooches.

"I love you" She paused and kiss Jennie between every words that she said "Don't stress yourself okay? Don't worry about the kids because they will listen to me"