Chapter 132

Wendy's P. O. V.

"Oh come on, have a drink!" Bobby offered drinks for us, we took a shot for conformity.

"It's great right?" Momo seductively said while eyeing to Lisa who's busy looking somewhere, maybe she's looking for Jennie to the crowd.

"Yeah" I answered and quickly take a glimpse of Hanbin who's watching everyone to drink.

He's alone and no one is talking to him. There's this group of alumni who're murmuring to each other while looking at him from head to toe. I heard to my engineer that he's working hard under my company, I was surprised that he can do construction better than others since he grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth. I didn't tell to one of my friends about this, only to Jennie. She's surprised that I accepted him under my company but I explained her some things that we need to see if he really do change and I can finally tell that he's indeed better person than before.

I know for sure Lisa will be gone mad at me once she knows what's going on especially with Jennie and Hanbin. She's been sending some gifts to him since before which I was against. I was totally making Jennie understand that it would be a disaster once Lisa find out but she told me that she'll find a better explanation for this.

"Are you looking for Joy?" Jisoo whispered and looked on the direction where I was looking, thankfully a crowd passed by in front of us which made him covered.

"Yeah. I haven't seen her" I said and turned my back to the direction "I don't know how to confess"

She rolled her eyes and give me a shot "This will help but not too much" She gave me another shot.

I took and look at it first before I drink. This tastes so good but not as a great as the alcohols we've been drinking in the bar. The other three are laughing with others, enjoying the night while me, I was thinking what may happen later when I confess about Joy.

Honestly, we didn't prepare anything for a surprise. We were planning before but after what we saw, I changed my mind that maybe I shall confess without any surprise so if she'll reject me, nothing will be wasted. My parent's have been asking me when she'll come back for a dinner and I just told them maybe some other time if Joy is not busy.

"Did you know what happened to Hanbin?" Donghyuk asked.

Our eyes landed on his place.

"So.. what's up with him?" Dahyun asked back and hold her wine.

Donghyuk smirk and laugh forcefully "Well.. He's badly off because of him being a dumbass and his family"

We all looked at each other and clear our throats.

"What's your reaction about it Lisa? He's your worst enemy to Jennie before, right?" He asked again.

This man, he's a shit. How could he talked about him in a rude way? They're his friends before. They should be the one who needs to help or understand him.

Lisa tilted her head a bit and sip her tequila "What do you mean?" She asked.

"You should be happy because he's taking all the bullets of karma" He laughed.

"I think.. I think it's not necessary to talk about him? We're here to celebrate?" Jisoo butt in.

"Why not? It's a great news" He replied.

"I'm sorry for what he had said, he's stupid" Bobby said and hit his chest by the elbow.

"What? Look, he deserves it. He has nothing to do with this. He has nothing" He laugh as if everyone is happy to hear it. Even though Hanbin never did good to them, they still respect them unlike this idiot.