Chapter 124

A loud cries this morning can make everyone awake, fortunately that this young boy is inside the couple's room. He's crying while holding his small bunny toy, standing near at the television.

"Lalalalalala~" Lisa sing, she can't stop her son from crying so she sing out loud to joined his cries while playing on her phone.

Lauren is right beside her and sucking her baby bottle while Daehan, he's still sleeping despite the loud voice of his younger brother.

Skyler woke up around 7:45 AM but he couldn't find his Mom. Jennie, Chaeng and Irene went out for a Ladies day out since they'll be gone home in Korea tomorrow morning. The crackheads have been left at home because the three didn't want them to join.

"Mommy!!" Skyler scream in irritation while looking at Lisa who's mocking on him.

"Lalalalalalala~" Lisa sing as if she couldn't hear anything. She lay down sideways and smash the screen of her phone "Louder please!" She teased him

Skyler throw his hand and hit Lisa's leg but the latter didn't even flinch because she's busy with her phone.

"Mommy~" He started to whine again and cough.

Lauren started to crawl so Lisa pull her by her foot without breaking her eyes on the phone. She purse her lips and clenched her jaw as her hero will be killed soon.

"Lauren stay here" She said "Oh God!" Lisa closed her eyes because her hero shut down.

She looked at her back to check her son who's sobbing, his eyes are red and swollen due to too much crying. His cheeks turned red and his forehead was wet because of sweat.

"You done crying?" Lisa asked him.

Skyler raise his hand again to throw to her but Lisa lifted him up and put the boy beside Lauren, which is between them. She checked her phone first if it's ready to go again but she needs to wait more. She took the V's milk and let him suck it, she knows that he woke up in bad way that's why it happened.

"Mommy will be home later. So you have to be good because I am the only one who'll look after you" Lisa remind him and wipe her son's sweat before she took her phone. While she's waiting, she tap Reign's leg to make him fall asleep again.

Lisa received a message from Jennie so she has to open it. They exchanged several messages until Lisa's game started again.

Jennie left a note on the dresser so the only thing that Lisa will do is to finish what her wife told her but seems like this tall girl won't get off from her bed for the whole day.

---

The three Ladies went to the mall to do shopping. They made a to do list for the whole day before they bid their goodbyes to Thailand. They choose to have their nail polish, body and foot massage, buy all of the things they wanted, eat the foods in Thailand like there's no more tomorrow and acted like they are singles.

Their wives didn't know what they'll do but the three told them they have a day out before they go back to Korea.

Jennie who's in between the two, lead the way, she looks like a leader of the bad bitch high school student. She's wearing a fit skirt, crop top and white sneakers while the other two, they're wearing their expensive dresses.

"Lisa didn't know that I brought her black card" Jennie chuckle.

"She'll be upset" Chaeng laugh softly and wrapped her arms on Jennie's

She dragged the two in a expensive outlet and looked around the store, hoping that something will caught their attention. They put the clothes in the basket, not even checking thr price.