Chapter 28: Vacation II

Jennie's P. O. V.

We decided to go fishing after we ate our lunch. Lisa really prepared everything like we're just going to stay here without thinking what should we eat, she put a lot of meats inside the refrigerator, water, fruits and milk for the kids. Since the house only have one bedroom, she even bought a bed for family.

Looking at the past makes me think that I never thought that we ended up like this. I'm really happy to be back here with our three kids.

About Lauren, Lisa got upset from her parents when she talk to them last night. I stop her from bragging some things before it leads into something that may hit the line.

"Come on, Jump!" Lisa encourage Skyler to jump into her, she's already in the water and carrying Daehan on her arms.

I am busy looking after Lauren who's playing on the blanket. Maybe I couldn't join them to swim right now, No one can look into my Daughter.

"Is there a crocodile there?" Skyler asked and put his hand in the water.

I didn't knew that there's a hidden crystal river near at the rest house. It's seriously breath taking that it captured my heart really quick. There's a falls at the edge of the river and you can clearly see the fishes under it.

"Crocodile? I'll protect you from it" Lisa assure him and extended her arm to reach Skyler's body.

Finally Skyler jump in the water and hurriedly hug Lisa's neck. I'm thankful that he's not complaining a lot about his blister.

"Da-Da~" Lauren blabber.

I put her on my lap and kiss her head, such a Dada's girl.

"Do you wanna swim with Dada?" I asked, she's wearing her two piece as well. Lisa bought it few weeks ago cause she finds it cute while the two kids are on their swimming trunks.

Lisa is just wearing her adidas short shorts and rash guard because she doesn't want to get tanned and also me wearing a two piece with a see through top on it but still I can't swim with them.

"Da-Da~" She giggle and pull my hair

"Say Mommy, Mo-mmy" I teach her how to say Mommy but I failed.

"Da-Da" She blabber.

Lisa is teasing me this past few days about Lauren who's first word is Dada than Mommy. She's always telling me that she defeated me through it because before Skyler's first word is Mommy and she felt upset.

"Mommy~" I heard a cry from the river and it looks like it is from Skyler.
I search where they're and saw Lisa and him, floating on the deepest part of the river. Daehan is already on the ground and laughing at the sight that Lisa's teasing Skyler again.

"No!!" Skyler whimper, trying to get on Lisa's shoulder. Lisa laugh while looking at her son's reaction.

"I will let go of you now" Lisa scare him, she lift her hands up which made Skyler cry even more as he grip on Lisa's neck.

I put Lauren down on the blanket and took the towel first so I can dry Daehan's body.

"Lisa! Stop making him cry for the nth time!" I told and wipe Daehan's body.

She's been teasing Skyler since we got here and no time passed that our little boy cried because of him.

"There's a crocodile. I will leave you here" She said and trying to remove Skyler's grip.

I swear, she never get tired of making our kids cry except Lauren. That's why the two kids never outwear with her alone.

"Mommy~" Skyler scream in fear.