Chapter 92

"Look under the bed?" Jennie knitted her eyebrows and stick the note back on the bag "Is there a bomb here?" She kneel down and bended her body to look under the bed.

Jennie scrunch her face when she saw a box under it. She pull it and took her seat on the floor.

"What's this?" She whispered and shake the box. It's not that heavy as she thought. Sounds of shredded papers has been heard, she's confused so Jennie open it.

Shredded papers and small ball styrofoam are inside. She raise her one eyebrow and put her hand inside the box to search on something. She got surprised when she saw a very small bottle with a small roll paper.

Jennie pull the cork and shake the bottle so the paper will be released. She successfully got the paper and instantly open it.

"Check the cabinet my wife" She read the message, she instantly smile "What's your plan again Mrs. Manoban?"

Jennie stood up and leave the box on the floor. She hurriedly open the cabinets to find what Lisa is pertaining to. She found a small box and a white rose, she open the box right away.

There is she found a note saying "You can go to the bathroom" Jennie shakes her head "You're making me tired already"

Jennie hold the white rose and open the bathroom. She turn on the light and went surprise when she saw another white rose on the tub, she pick it up and look around. She saw the third note which was written on a colored paper and sticking on the wall.

"Open the shower room?" She frown and hurriedly walk towards it. As soon as she saw it, another rose placed on the top of a box, the box size reach Jennie's knee. She took it and carry it in the living room

"I'm just going to get my card but I end up doing this. Ugh Lisa!" She pouted and open the box which was locked by a duct tape.

It gives her a hard time before she finally open it. The box contains six small balloons which has numbers written on it, another white rose and smaller box inside. Another note was written.

"I know you're frowning right now, just do what the notes told you to do. Pop up the balloon according to its order" Jennie read. She shrug her shoulder and search for a sharp tool to help her about popping it.

She move her body backward while her free hand is covering her ear as she thrust the pin on the balloon which made it pop. And there she saw another rolled paper, she open it and saw a letter saying "I"

"You're playing with me" Jennie mumbled and pop another four balloons which made her create a word "I love you so much?" She smile instantly and blush at the same time.

She pop the other balloon and saw another note, this time it has different message.

"Open the other box inside. You can't open it if you couldn't remember the important pass code that I've been treasuring since day 1"

Jennie put it down and took out the smaller box which has a padlock. She needs to remember the pin code that Lisa is pertaining to.

"Pass code? I need four numbers" She arch her eyebrows and think "Arrgh! I can't think of any pass code!" She groan and stood up to think.

She walk back and forth until few minutes. She mess her hair and massage her temple while asking her self.

"Ahh!" She remember something "I just remember Lisa's condo password, our birthdays" She uttered and turn the lock.

"1627 or 2716" She said with sweats breaking out on her forehead "I got it!!!"

Jennie hurriedly open the box and saw another rose inside, she already have five roses. She took it and another note stick inside.