Chapter 125

Jennie's P. O. V.

"Flight RD214 is now boarding. Would all passengers please proceed to gate A1"

We reached the airport in exact time. I woke up 6 am in the morning so we can prepare ourselves and eat our breakfast. Since we have children with us, we have to look after them first before anything else.

Lisa decided to take a private plane for us because of the kids. She doesn't want them to feel exhausted due to the crowded place. Skyler is with Lisa while Daehan and Lauren are walking with me. The luggage and bags have been brought by our guards.

As we checked the date, We just remembered that it's winter in Korea so we have to bring our winter jackets for warmth. Lisa's group are in front of us, since they woke up earlier they never stop from laughing over something. Even now, they're cracking up. Pushing and pulling each other like a high school student.

While my group, we're focus on walking. A lot of tourists come and go the airport, since we're in a private plane someone assisted us to get through the way.

I'm really excited to go home to see my parents. They're longing for my kids and not me, The audacity.

"Booty" Jisoo Unnie said, enough for me to hear it. I think they're talking about someone because Wendy showed them her phone.

I carry Lauren so we can walk in fast pace. Daehan is right in front of me, holding his teddy bear and carrying his small bag.

I've been struggling to carry Lauren because of the handbag I was holding, contains of the kids formula and other necessities while Lisa, she's enjoying herself with them.

"So we're going to separate our way once we landed?" Chaeyoung asked and reach my pace.

"Probably" I replied.

"I missed the Korea so much.. Let's buy our clothes to wear in reunion!" Irene Unnie excitedly said "I will make a group chat for everyone so we have contacts"

"That's a great idea so it won't be hard for us" Chaeyoung stated.

We stop from walking when the security needs to check our body. Lisa is laughing so hard and looked at me, she went towards me and smile.

"Let me carry Lauren for you" She said.

I rolled my eyes "Just now? I was carrying her the whole time yet you're not even trying to ask how I was with this bag" I growl.

She hug me and kiss my cheeks "I'm sorry sis" She teased.

"Stop calling me Sis Lisa" I said with my gritted teeth, she's been teasing me earlier about the sis thingy.

"Okay bestie" She flashes a grin.

I didn't speak and push her aside, it's my turn to get checked. I heard Lisa's chuckle from behind but I don't have time for her jokes. This past few days? I'm so irritated with her, it's the same way that I was carrying Skyler maybe that's the reason why he looks like Lisa.

I waited for the kids to get check, I let Lauren walk and I felt Lisa's hand taking the bag from me. I didn't gaze on her but she has the audacity to interlock our fingers as we walk.

"I love you so much" She whispered on my ears.

"Mommy, Teacher Tzuyu went home as well?" Daehan asked me while we're walking.

"Maybe? She told me before that she wanted to attend the party as well" I said and let go of Lisa's hand so I can fix his hair, I think we should cut his hair. Lisa doesn't want to, she's always telling me that they look so cute with their bangs. If I know, she's trying to make them look like her but when it comes to Lauren, I always decide what to wear and hair style.