Chapter 123

Irene's P. O. V.

"This is perfect" Seulgi said when she put the ribbon clip on my hair. She fix it and hold my chin up.

"The clip or the girl in front of you?" I asked.

She tried not to smile but failed "The clip" She replied.

I squinted my eyes and rolled it. I look away and pretend that I have no one with me but she hold my cheeks and give me a smack on the lips.

"Because you're beyond perfect" She mumbled. I pouted my lips and she chortle "Let's go now? We still have a lot of places to go"

"Really? We're just here in the City and as far as I remember, You'll take me in public market" I chuckle and slap her shoulder.

"But public market is the best for dates. Cheap foods but all of them have a great taste than the foods in the restaurant" She said as she hold my hand and walk along the path.

"I didn't say that it's a bad idea.. I was pertaining to your a lot of places to go" I said in defense.

"Okay, you win" She laugh softly

It's already 5:48 PM, Seulgi told me that roaming around the Public market is seriously great when the sun starts to kiss the ocean. I haven't been in a public market just to go on date. Usually, we choose nearest restaurant or go for a tourist spot. She never brought me to the public market in Seoul. Aside from I am not familiar with the foods, I hate crowded places like Jennie but Lisa brought her already in different public markets in Korea for I don't know how many times.

Seulgi is slowly coming back to herself. She's improving like she never laugh so hard before but now she can go with the flow of her friends joke. The pill was a big help for the improvements so when we get back in Seoul, we will seek for her Psychiatrist. Everything is fine now, the company is standing firm thanks to Lisa for helping her.

"I'm not familiar with the foods here" I said to her, so she will be aware of it.

"Even me but Lisa assure me that everything's good" She said, busy looking everywhere.

It's starting to get crowded. Maybe their working hours were finally done. A can see a lot of couples walking together under the hanging bulbs along the street. It's really mesmerizing because it can attract every tourists. Seulgi hold my hand firmly as she gently pull me.

"Is it your first time to visit this country?" I asked her. Regardless of being married for years, there's still a scenarios that happened to her before that I wouldn't know if I won't ask or she won't tell.

"Hmm.. Nope. I had been here three times" She said, I can see that there's a doubt in her answer.

"You're not sure?" I laugh.

She let go of my hand and rested her arm along my shoulder, she look up to think and put her index finger under her chin which I find cute.

"I can't quite remember but all I can reminisce was that moment. Mom told me that we used to be here every summer to visit Lisa's family" She explained and look at me.

"So you can speak Thai?" I asked, we cross the street together with others. I don't know where are we up to but since Seul is with me then it's fine besides I'm enjoying this kind of conversation because whenever we were home, we always talked about serious stuff or about Aleyna but of course we have this alone time.

"Nope. Lisa never taught me that's why it was hard for me to stroll around the City with all by myself" She laugh and pointed a ramen stall "That place, we were supposed to eat there every evening. We were sneaking out just to taste that food"