Chapter 72: Rude

Jennie's P. O. V.

"What do you think this kind of theme? I'm sure your wife will like this" The planner said as she pointed the Beauty and the beast theme for Lauren's 1st birthday.

"I will ask her about this themes that you showed to me. It's really hard to choose without her" I told and flip the other pages.

Lisa and Skyler are in Busan with others. She told me that they will visit Joy in there. It's their friends serious bonding so who am I to stop her? Besides, I already said Yes to Wendy when I was in the hospital.

"Any idea where's the venue so we can accommodate you there?"

"Do you know any place that is bigger and elegant? Lisa wants her daughter to have this luxurious birthday party. I think she wants it to be like a debut" I chuckle.

Lisa requested that Lauren should have an elegant birthday party since it's only once in a lifetime. I didn't protest or what, I let her decide everything this time.

"Oh, I would suggest Lotte Hotel Ma'am. It's kinda expensive and the ambiance is perfectly fit for your daughter's birthday party"

"Let's check it out once my wife is already home, okay? I will call you for another appointment" I told and grab my bag "So maybe that's it for today? I have an important thing to do"

We both stood up and shook our hands before we decided to separate our ways. I hurriedly drive my car into Chaeyoung's house, she wants to have some fun today and we will celebrate her pregnancy only the three of us.

I should be get ready for next week because Daniel's case will be unleash in the court. As well as Miyeon's daughter Louise, We already found a donor so we will discuss to her about that matter. She's not bugging my Lisa anymore, I don't know. I was thinking if she should showed up in the court for a witness in Daniel's case. Whenever I'm thinking about his cruelty, my body keeps on shaking. Thank God that Hanbin was there, I didn't have the chance to say thank you to him since Lisa's Dad pick us up in the station that time.

I just wanna go back in Thailand for peace. Korea is not the perfect place for us as family. I love this country but I guess this country doesn't feel the same way as ours. I'm still thinking about Daehan's schooling, maybe we should let him do home school. After we process everything then we can enroll him in school.

I park my car when I reach Chaeyoung's home. Irene Unnie is already here because her car is right beside mine. I step out of my car and made me way through the house, it's unlock so I think they're getting started already.

"Hi guys!" I shouted from the door when I open it. Aleyna is the first who run towards me "Oh hi Aleyna!" I carry her right away.

"Auntie prettier" She called

"Auntie prettier" She called. She's calling Chaeng Pretty, then prettier to me and Irene is the prettiest. Chaeyoung and I fought about this, it's funny while I'm still remembering that day.