Chapter 93: Sorry

Skyler keeps on coughing and complaining about his sore throat. He's clinging on Jennie since he woke up early this morning. Daehan is still asleep while Lisa and Lauren are on the couch, listening on Jennie's lecture.

"I told you Lisa not to give too much sweets. Look on what happened, Daehan has a cold too" Jennie said as she sway her hips to calm V.

"I only gave them a slice of cake and frappe" Lisa said in defense "It's not my fault, it's there throat" She childishly said.

Jennie's eyes bug out and scoff "Really Lisa? Okay let we say their throats are really sensitive. Do we need to give them too much desserts?" She asked, keeping her voice low so the kids won't know that they're arguing.

Lisa shakes her head and pouted "If I won't give them what they wanted, they will throw their ass out there" She said and give Lauren her small teddy bear.

"Because you can't talk to them in a nice way. You should bring them home" Jennie is already fuming, she took her seat on the bed and look at her son who's already asleep again. She put Skyler down beside Daehan and tuck him in "I think we need to stay indoor for the rest of the day"

"I'm sorry hun" Lisa try to act cute but she received a rolling eyes from her wife.

Jennie walk towards the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for everyone. Lisa look at Lauren and frown.

"They are always putting the blame on me" She talk to her youngest child "When you grow up, we need to protect each other from them. Especially with V and Mommy. Okay?"

Lauren giggle at her and blabber some words "Dada"

Lisa gaze on Jennie to check what she's doing then look back to hee daughter again, she put Lauren on her lap and smile.

"Say Dada"

"Dada" Lauren respond too quick.

"Say Jennie" She whispered so Jennie won't hear it.

"Dada" Lauren replied.

Lisa look up to think then smile when something came up "Say Nini. Ni-ni" She teach Lauren but the little girl is just looking at her "Ni.. Say it. Ni"

"Ni.. " Lauren speak.

"Nini" Lisa taught.

"Ni" Lauren respond once again which made Lisa laugh, she shower her some kisses and lift her up.

"Don't call her Mommy. Nini is better" She whispered while looking at Jennie so she won't get caught.

"Ni" Lauren said and reach Lisa's hair. The latter put her down on the floor since she's wearing her pajama, her knees won't get any scratches.

Lisa walk behind Jennie who's cutting a carrot. She hug her from the back and kiss her neck, trying to persuade her.

"You're smell is so sweeeet" She said with her baby voice.

Jennie shake her body so Lisa will let go of her body. She remain her posture and didn't bother to look at Lisa.

The tall girl hug her so tight and kiss her from cheeks to neck and nape.

"Notice me hun" She demand.

Jennie cut the carrot aggressively which made Lisa back away. She let go of her body and took her seat on the kitchen counter which is Behind Jennie. She's watching her wife while swinging her legs like her son usually do.

"We will have a check up for Skyler and Daehan today" Jennie uttered.

"It's not that worst. We can buy them some medicine" Lisa disagreed and took an apple on the basket to take a bite.