Chapter 157

"Lift it up properly Skyler"

Sky stretcher his arm up, he's looking at Lisa with his puppy eyes to let him go. They can still hear Lauren's cry from the living room, she got a lump on her forehead because of the impact. Lisa is busy getting iced cubes for Lauren, she's stealing glances at Skyler who's just wearing his wet and about to loose diaper because of the water. He's staying inside the laundry room for punishment.

"I didn't intend to hurt her" Skyler mumbled with his lips curling down, he can feel numbness upon his srms and feet.

"Yes you didn't but you're not supposed to spill the water on the floor. Okay I get it that it's an accident but we can prevent this if you behave the way you should. I was worried about you and Lauren, look what happened" Lisa firmly said that made Skyler looked down.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

"No, she's not. But she'll be" Lisa replied without any expression "Don't put it down until I say so"

Lisa walked out and headed to the living room where Lauren is together with the three. Wendy and Jimin are trying their best to calm her down but this young girl even scream more.

"Come here to Dada" Lisa said and kissed gently the lump on Lauren's head "Someone told me that if the child cries loudly, the lump would become bigger but if that child stop, it will vanish"

Lauren kicked her feet and cry mute, Lisa's words doesn't affect much on her. She put the ice pack on Lauren's forehead and sway her body to console her.

"I was surprised when Lauren cried that loud earlier. I thought there's an ambulance running" Jimin said and scratch his head. They're still wearing the pink gloves for laundry.

"Dada, She's gonna be okay, right?" Daehan asked and about to tear up "I'll call Momm-"

"Hey hey hey!" The three said in unison "Don't"

"But Mommy should know what hap-"

Lisa put her index finger on Daehan's mouth to shut him up "Dada can do this, leave it to me" She said and rubbed Lauren's back.

"Don't wake up the hidden demon Daehan" Jimin shakily said.

"If you still want to live under this roof, you have to stay quiet. If you don't, this whole place will blow up in just a blink" Wendy warned him.

Daehan scrunch his face "So you're telling me that Mommy is a monster?!" He groan and put his hands on waist "How dare you to talk that way under our roof Wewen?"

The three looked at each other and laugh awkwardly.

"It's not what you think" Wendy said and brushes his hair up "You're still young to understand things. When you grow up, you'll thank me for warning you too early. Look on what happened to your Dada, she didn't listen.. Now, she's only a peasant"

"Hey, you two should check Skyler out there" Lisa whispered, the little girl is calm now and hugging Lisa's neck for comfort.

"Dada, Am I gonna die?" Lauren sobs while holding her forehead, they burst out laughing because of her question which made her cry again.

"No. No.. It's just a lump and Dada won't let it happen" She restrain herself from laughing and gave the two a cue to get away from the living room which they did.

Lauren grip on Lisa's shirt and wiggle her feet as she cry. Daehan stay calm and sit on the sofa, it's the only way tk help Lisa. The latter took the apple she got from the refrigerator and let Lauren hold it.