Chapter 108

Hanbin's P. O. V

Yesterday, I went home in Seoul to buy some stuff like branded clothes and shoes. I had a little savings so I used it for this.. Wendy gave me a job which is a construction worker to her soon to rise building.. I didn't say No because it's a big opportunity besides I can work by night for additional income. I delivered goods to every store and they will pay me, $50 per delivery.

When I heard about reunin in our batch.. I was hesitant to go but something's pushing me. There's a side that, I am embarrassed to show up because of my state.. Imagine? My Family owned that school before but it ended up being bankrupt.. We had luxurious things before like cars, houses and tons of money but now.. I am just nobody.

I need to be presentable for the reunion although I don't have money to show to them or fancy things but atleast I can still consider myself as one of the alumni.

While I am walking alone after I bought some clothes to wear, I bumped onto someone I didn't expect to be.

"Hanbin?"

I stop and look on my side where I saw Lisa's friends and Chaeyoung

"Omg Hanbin"

Chaeyoung run to me and throw herself to give me a tight hug. I can't move my body as I stare at Jisoo and Wendy who're also surprised that I was here.

"U-Uh.. H-Hey" I stuttered.

Jisoo step in and pull Chaeyoung away from me. She's crying.

"H-Hello" I bow my head and give them a smile.

I can feel that they're still distant but Wendy move forward to tap my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with a smile and look on the paper bags "Oh. You bought something"

I lift up the bags a bit "Yeah.. " I said. It's really awkward, I don't know what to say. I look at Chaeyoung and she's smiling at me while wiping her tears.

I kinda miss her, we stayed abroad together with Jennie and we treated each other as brothers and sisters.. I feel bad whenever I'm thinking about how I took advantage of everything

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm doing great" I replied.

She look at Jisoo then to me "Would you mind if I invite you for a breakfast?"

"What?" Jisoo scoff but Chaeng didn't mind her at all.

"That would be a great idea, right Hanbin?" Wendy look at me, hoping that I will say Yes.

I gaze on Jisoo and I can feel that she doesn't want me around them. I bow my head and smile.

"Maybe some other time? I still need to go back in Busan so I can earn money" I stated.

"Accept it Hanbin. It's been so long.. Please?" Chaeyoung begged.

I gulp and sigh, I don't have money to pay for my meal. I'm so little around them. If I could.. If I could bring back the past..

"Come on.. Only for today, right Jisoo?" Wendy said and look at her.

Jisoo didn't speak and just nod her head, she open the car's door to step in.

"Let's go now" Wendy pull me towards the car.

I have no choice but to follow them. She put my belongings at the back of the car. Chaeyoung sit beside Jisoo while Wendy is beside me. They keep on asking me some simple questions but there's still a barrier between us. I don't know how to feel.. Only Wendy and maybe Chaeyoung forgive me but I don't know about the others.