Chapter 96: Check up

Lisa's P. O. V.

"What's up CEO!"

Bambam stood up from the couch and give me a handshake. I was surprised that they're already here this early in the morning. Minnie is with her too next to Jennie.

"Hey. I never thought that you will visit my office this early in the morning" I chuckle.

Minnie stood up behind Bambam and smile at me "Hey! Long time no see" She cheerfully said.

She's about to kiss me on my cheeks when I saw how Jennie's glare stab me. I intentionally cough and cover my mouth to back away.

"I'm sorry.. Excuse me" I cough continuously which made the two laugh.

"Too much work that's why you're getting sick" Minnie laugh at me.

I smile forcefully and look at Jennie with disbelief. She's narrowing her eyes to me which made me confused.

"Anyway, This is my beautiful wife.. Jennie Manoban" I offer my body to hug her and she throw herself to me like she's really happy to get introduce. I was about to speak when I heard her whispering.

"I will hit your forehead later" She said while smiling so the two won't notice it "Nice to meet you! Honestly, we already talked earlier and they're really cool!"

What a fake!

"She's funny, Lisa" Bambam giggle.

"And lovely" I kiss her head and hug her so tight before I whispered to her "What did I do?" I asked and went back smiling at them.

I didn't receive any answer, instead she pinch my waist that cause me to flinch and rub it quickly.

"So.. What's the plan?" She asked the two.

"How about let's eat?" Bambam suggest.

"Sure! That would be a great idea" I agree and rub Jennie's shoulder "So let's go now? I think we have a lot of things to talk about"

"A lot" Jennie uttered and look at me.

I look at her and frown, What's her problem again? We walk out of the office but this time Bambam is beside me while Jennie and Minnie are walking together behind us.

We head to the parking lot and use my car for transportation. I told to my driver earlier to drop my car in the parking lot after because we have appointments later.

"You didn't even tell us that you will stay here for good" Bambam said, both them are multilingual since we were classmates way back kindergartenI days and they studied in international school here in thailand.

I buckled Jennie's seat before she even pull her belt "Still trying because of the kids" I said and kiss my wife's cheeks, I've been craving to kiss it since earlier and now I got the chance.

"Woah that's so sweet" Minni squeal which made us giggle.

"She's sweet because someone's looking" Jennie lied.

The two tease me while I'm driving. I interlock my right hand into Jennie's while my left is turning the helm. These two never change, still talkative as ever. Before I met Seulgi, these two are my friends back then. We were always protecting Minnie from the bullies because they said she was weak as ever.

"Where are your kids?" Bambam asked.

"They're in the house. We can't bring them today because we have a lot of appointments to do" I flap and kiss Jennie's hand.

"That's sad. I wanna see them.. That kid with a big round eyes looks like you. He's really handsome... I saw your eldest, Daehan before when you visited the country before " Bambam praise.