Chapter 111

Jennie's P. O. V.

Yesterday was lit. I made Lisa so happy, she kept on blabbering about our celebration until I noticed why the hell she was so quiet and I saw her drifting off to sleep. By just looking at her face, I can tell that she was so happy. Her lips was curving upward even though she was unconscious. Maybe my surprised went epic but somehow there was still a side of it that it was a success.

"Unnie, Are you sure it's a great idea to give Lisa a reward like that?" Chaeyoung asked me as she put a bread inside her mouth.

I decided to let them stay here for a couple of weeks so they can feel that they're at home. Addition to that, they will not spend money for hotel and foods.. Lisa's Mansion is kinda big and it's useless if only one family will live here.

"Yeah. It's once in a lifetime reward. Why are you asking?"

I cut the vegetable before I look at her. We have a lots of workers in our house but I want to cook for my family everyday. It's my job to serve them.

"Nothing. You know them.. Rascals" Chaeyoung told.

"I'm hesitant as well but I think we should let them enjoy without thinking about their wives getting mad or the kids being left in the house. It's up to them if they will do something that won't fit in our expectations" Irene Unnie butt in which I agree.

"Trust them especially Jisoo Unnie. I have my full trust with Lisa and I know she knows her limits. Aside from that, it's only three days. It's fine if they will get wasted like teenagers, go for drag racing, traveling or whatsoever they like.. But know where is the boundary.. Simple as that" I stated.

"And It will help Seulgi. I know the four idiots can make her smile and laugh so it's fine with me"

"If you say so" Chaeyoung shrug her shoulder.

I look back to check the kids, they're playing. Aleyna was so happy to see her cousins last night. She felt so bored in their condo, I hope someday when they grow up.. They will be like this.. Or they'll be like Lisa's friends.. Strong and reliable.

"It's my first time give Lisa a gift that cannot buy by money. I was thinking if we should just travel abroad but my kids will be left in our house, it's fine if they will not look for us however Skyler won't sleep at night until I lay down beside him so, bringing her group was the only thing that came into my mind.. " I spill.

"Just come back in Korea.. Everything's fine, right?" Irene Unnie suggest.

"I still don't know"

"Off to that topic, when will be the start of Lisa's reward? And where?" Chaeyoung asked. I can feel that she's nervous and disagreed on what I gave to Lisa, I told her it's fine if Jisoo will stay here but of course Chaeyoung was thinking about her wife's emotion as well.

"Later night. As far as I know, they will visit an island.. That's the only place that I heard from her because they will talk about it today" I said.

I wanna go as well actually but it's my gift. I was planning to go to Phi Phi Island with Lisa only, honeymoon? Something like that.

"Ahhh. I wanna go too" Irene Unnie pouted.

"Let's have some girl's night out as well" I offered, their eyes widened in joyfulness

"That's a great idea!"

"But I can't drink" Chaeyoung sadly said.

Oh. I forgot that she's pregnant.

"Let's think something else" I replied with a smile to assure her that it's fine if we'll change a plan.