Chapter 155

Lisa's P. O. V.

I was driving my car really slow because I have this pregnant mandu beside me. She's really cheerful tonight which is good for me. It's her first time to ask foods since she found out that she's pregnant so it's fine to go out. I looked for an open fasf food through the GPS since Jennie wanted fries and burger.

"I want a large fries hun, please?" She begged with her baby voice.

I took her hand and kissed it "Yes ma'am" I said and focus on driving.

She intertwined our fingers and played on it. I missed her clingy side, though I know that she'll be gone mad afterwards. I keep on taking her hand and kiss it a lot of times.

"I love you" I said to her "You're the best wife and Mom for us, I love you so much"

She smile and hug me instantly, I don't mind if I'm driving "And you're the best for me as well. I'm madly deeply inlove with you, it's getting deeper and deeper everyday and I won't get tired of loving you" She said.

I smile uncontrollably as I hear her words. Jennie is like this once in a blue, she's sweet and clingy but not in words. If she talks to me, it's more into yelling or accusing me something. I laugh on my thoughts that I endure all of it because a lot of people I know when their wives keep on nagging on them, they will feel bad and look for someone else but No, I won't do it again to Jennie. I love her when she nags, she looks like an angry kitten.

"What are you thinking?" She asked and sit laterally.

I kissed her hand one last time and turned the wheel in an open restaurant "Nothing. Just thinking about you" I chuckle and hold the gear.

"I wanna eat now!" She squeal and step out of the car by herself, she didn't wait for me.

I switched off my car and hurriedly followed followed her "Be careful hun!" I shouted, she's swirling around with her arms wide spread, just like a princess feeling the air.

She turned around to face me while she's walking backwards "We look like teenagers who escape from our parents" She giggle and stop from walking, her arms behind her. She's looking at me with a wide smile on her face.

"What?" I asked and stop few steps away from her. She shook her head while smiling and run towards me, she hug and look up to see my face "I'm feeling so scared now"

She laugh softly and pouted her lips to ask for kiss which I quickly give in without any thoughts "I'm just happy that we can go out alone. It's not crowded, feels like it's our time alone" She said.

She pulled my hand towards the restaurant while blabbering about what she would eat inside. Only five customers are eating and I guess they came from work.

"You can sit there and I'll order the foods that you want" I whispered and pointed the emptied table, away from other customers.

"Okay okay" She agreed and kissed my cheek first before she walked towards it.

As I looked at the counter, a cashier giggled on what Jennie did. I shrugged it off and step forwards to order the foods that my wife wanted.

"Is she your sister? You two are cute" She said "So what's your order Ma'am?"

I was surprised on her question. Never in my life someone thought that Jennie is my sister. I snap my eyes and clear my throat.

"She's not my sister but even I have one, I would rather throw my sister on the counter than to receive a kiss from her" I chuckle and put my hands inside my pocket "My wife wants double cheese burger, large fries and drinks less ice please.. Make it two orders please" I emphasized the word wife right on her face.