Chapter 43: Fun

Jennie's P. O. V.

All of us decided to go scuba diving for some sort of activities. We are tired of running and swim near the shore so why not try the water activities. Jisoo Unnie keeps on complaining since earlier that she doesn't want to go but Chaeyoung is with us so she doesn't have choice. Her friends brag about her being boring and weak because she can't swim.

The kids are with us, wearing their life vest. Skyler doesn't want to let go of my hand because he's really scared about water especially if it's already dark and can't see anything under. Lauren is on Lisa's lap while Daehan is on Wendy's.

"Mama we're not going to sink, right?" Aleyna asked Seulgi who's scared too. She's really pretty with her one piece swimwear.

"Of course and if that happens, Mama will save you" Seulgi whispered.

Can't imagine that Seulgi will be this mature when she have her kids.

Skyler who's busy looking at the sea gets startled when Lisa surprise him by holding his feet.

"Booo" Lisa said.

Skyler almost jump out "Mommy~" He pointed his Dada so I throw a glare on her. I swear I don't know who's the kid between our kids and her.

"Are you going to dive with me Daehan and Skyler?" She asked the two.

"I want to but I'm scared" Daehan pouted.

"No. Because I know you are going to leave me deep in water" He hissed and sit on my lap "Mommy don't go with Dada, okay? The sharks might eat you there" He whispered as he cup my cheeks and glance back to Lisa.

"I won't" I kiss his head and enjoy the heat of the sun.

We wanted to ride a simple boat but Lisa and Wendy disagreed because of the kids so we use yacht instead.

"We are getting nearer" Wendy said as she look at the sea.

"Kids you will sea a whale later on" Wendy told "We can stop right here sir" She shouted to the Maritime pilot.

The yacht stop in the middle which we can't see any island around. It's kinda creepy, seriously. The water is already dark blue and I can't see anything. I close my eyes and rested my chin of Skyler's head who's gripping on my shirt since earlier.

"You okay?" Lisa asked and sit beside me when she noticed that I wasn't feeling well.

"Yeah.. Just a seasick" I mumbled and lean my head on her shoulder.

She tickle my chin like she always do.

"Do you wanna dive with me?" She asked me.

"No. But there's only one dive I want you to do with me" I said while wiggling my eyebrows. She look at me surprisingly and cover my mouth.

"Not here, okay? They might hear you" She said in alarm "Aren't you tired of last night? I almost rip you off in half"

She's always asking me bluntly as she thought that it is okay to say in public. If I know she's craving for more that's why she's making me feel horny again.

"Of course I'm tired. Who wouldn't be? I already wanted to sleep but you forced me" I defend myself.

She narrow her eyes and smile mischievously "I forced you? Really?" She's waiting for my answer.

I look around if someone's listening before I look back to her.

"Okay okay, It's not because I loved it" I rolled my eyes and she burst out laughing.