Chapter 70: Joy

When Lisa successfully take off Jennie's clothes and just leaving her undergarments, she grip on the hem of her shirt so she can remove it from her body but before she could pull it up, Jennie who's under her pushes her aggressively and ride on Lisa's crotch. The latter moan when she felt Jennie's butt on the top of her.

"Let me take this off for you" She seductively said, Jennie pull up her wife's shirt slowly. Their eyes didn't remove from each other's gaze.

Jennie bit her lip when she saw how the desire prevail in Lisa's eyes. She throw the shirt on the floor and dive on Lisa's neck. She nibble each and every corner of her wife's skin. Jennie leave a mark on her collarbone then goes up on Lisa's face so she can kiss every part of it before she launch her lips into Lisa's.

The latter hold on Jennie's waist and guide her to grind while they're giving each other a pleasurable kiss. Their tongue battle for dominance and none of them have intend to get lose. Jennie flashes a grin and starts to grind too fast which made Lisa stop from fighting back.

"Fuck" Lisa moan between their kisses.

Jennie roam around her tongue inside Lisa's mouth. The latter have no choice but to suck Jennie's tongue who's the dominant. Jennie hold her hair and cup Lisa's cheeks by her free hand.

Lisa's sweat is already breaking out, sweating bullets are dripping down on her temple  and even on her forehead. She unclasp Jennie's bra really quick and massage it.

"L-Lisa.. " Jennie moan.

They parted their lips and the tall girl swiftly suck her wife's breast. The overflowing feeling inside Lisa is building up, indicates that she's going to release so soon. She massage the other breast and even put the nipple between her two fingers.

"Suck it more~"

Jennie's mouth is already open, something inside her womb is building up too. The strand of her hair is already wet due an excessive sweating. Lisa pull Jennie again and kiss her hungrily, the love and longing from her can be feel by Jennie. Both of them are soaking wet already that anytime soon they will explode from pleasure.

"I'm almost.. there" Lisa catch her breath and watch their interaction.

Jennie slowly stop from moving which made Lisa frown.

"What t-"

Jennie shut her by putting her index finger on Lisa's lips "Tell me.. " She catch her breath "Tell me who's the only girl that can make you feel like this"

"Jennie.. "

"Nah. Tell me the whole name or I won't make it release"

Lisa swallow a lump, she look at Jennie's eyes and can see the domination beneath. It feels like she lose a battle from her wife, this is the first time that Jennie take in charge of everything.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Manoban"

Jennie smile and trace her finger into Lisa's collarbone, she move a bit that made Lisa jerk.

"Jennie please.. "

"Ssshh" She touch Lisa's lips "Who's the only sexy girl in your damn eyes?"

"Jennie.. Manoban" She said in frustration.

Jennie grin and give her a peck "Am I the only girl you wanted in bed?"

"Yes.. No one else"

Jennie put her both hands on Lisa's chest and starts to grind, the tension is building up again.

"Who's the only one who can touch you?" She took her deepest breath, she's getting nearer "Tell me!"

Lisa hold Jennie's waist and make her grind more "Jennie Manoban" She moan.