Chapter 139

"You know a lot but you don't know how to write a letter? Do it Skyler" Daehan frown as he's in charge of teaching his younger brother while Lisa is doing the dishes and Jennie's taking a bath.

"My hand hurts" Skyler complain and jiggle his hands, he only wrote two letters but he already give up "I don't want this anymore"

Daehan took Skyler's pencil and poke it on his head "This is your homework right? Mommy is expecting you to finish this before you go to sleep. Don't wait for Mommy to come here and hang you in the ceiling" He said and gave the pencil back to him.

"My teacher gave me a lot of homeworks to do, it's my first day!" Skyler crossed his arms. He pushed his chair away from the study table and walked towards the corner while frowning "I will just tell her that I forgot my book in our house"

Daehan scratch his head and sigh, since Lisa told him to help his brother out, he needs to be strict because Skyler won't listen to him.

"Get back here now" Daehan firmly said "I also have homework to do so you better be good to me or else I will punch you right on your face"

Lauren who's busy playing with her teddy bears looked at them, she was alarmed because it looks like the two will create a chaos again.

"Listen Sky, Listen" She said.

Daehan glare at Skyler as he's not moving his ass out of the corner "Skyler you need to listen! I'm your older brother so you have to listen on everything I will say!" He yelled.

Skyler knitted his eyebrows and walk heavily towards Daehan. He took his seat beside him again and grab his pencil.

"Start here" Daehan pointed "I'll check it once you're done"

Lisa walked in their room with a exhaustion visible on her face "Is everything alright?" She asked and checked Daehan's bag to clean it if there's a mess.

"He's not listening to me Dada. He keeps on complaining" Daehan reported.

Lisa put down the bag and made her way towards their study table to check his work.

"It's been 30 minutes since I left you here yet you only had two letters?" Lisa asked unswervingly, she's not in the mood for some jokes since they got home.

"I don't know how to do it" Skyler said.

"You know how to do it. It's just your complain comes first before you do" Lisa replied "You have to finish it before the clock hits 8" She added and took her seat on the bed.

Skyler looked at the digital clock and saw 7:42 in it. He still needs to color his house art on the book. He grip on the pencil and tried to trace the letters. He looks determined but inside of him, he's complaining and crying out.

"I'm almost done and ready to sleep" Daehan mumbled which leave a pressure to Skyler "You need to finish it before 8 or else Mommy and Dada won't let you sleep until dawn which Ruby Jane's time to check you"

Skyler glance at him as he's feeling scared on that thought. He hurriedly finished it without knowing if it's right or wrong. Daehan put his books inside his bag while singing, feeling so relieve that he can finally rest.

"I'm done Dada" Skyler said and looked at the clock, it's 7:51 PM.

Lisa got up from the bed and put down her phone as she checked Skyler's work.

"That's all wrong. All you need to do is to trace that broken lines to make a letter. Erase it and do it again" Lisa said and went back to the bed.