Chapter 2: Sneak

"Honeeey~" Lisa called Jennie like a baby when she entered the room. She was smiling from ear to ear while looking at Jennie's back frame. She wrapped her arms on Jennie's waist and kiss her neck.

"Yah Lisa.. " Jennie turn around to face her and cover Lisa's mouth to stop her from doing it.

"Waeyo?" Lisa asked in confusion as she thought that they will do something today.

Jennie rolled her eyes "I call you because I will ask you about Daehan's school tomorrow" Jennie said and walk on the bed to sit.

Lisa sigh because of disappointment "What is it?" She asked and sit beside Jennie.

"I think we should hire a driver for Daehan? We can't drop him off school because of work then I wil call Mom to pick him up after class. What do you think?" Jennie suggested.

It was Daehan's first day at kindergarten. It feels like yesterday was Daehan was the only baby of Jennie and Lisa but now he's already a Hyung and a school boy.

"No. I'll drop him off everyday and If I have a chance to fetch him at lunch then I will. I don't want your Mom to tire herself because of Daehan" Lisa answered back.

Jennie clear her throat "It's not a big job to do besides I don't want you to tire yourself too and get stress about the Kids" Jennie told her but Lisa stay firm and shake her head.

"No. It's alright it's my duty to take care of them. Okay?" Lisa said and kiss Jennie on the lips "Shall we continue on what I'm doing earlier?" She grin that made her receive a slap on her arms.

"Later" Jennie said and wink to her.

-----

Lisa's P. O. V.

I woke up early today to take Daehan to his school. Luckily, I'm on three days leave so I can take care of them for awhile.

My wife decided to be late today because it was Daehan's first day which is very memorable for her she said, she's been busy this past few days because of the important event that will come this month which I understand as I am myself was also busy last month.

"Dada help me to put my soooocks" Daehan said who's sitting on the floor.
I bent down my knees to reach his level and put his socks on her feet. He's already a school boy, Waah how time flies so fast. He's only carrying a bag full of his baby powder back then but now look he's carrying a bag with notebooks and pencil.

I ruffled his hair and he give me a kiss "Be a good boy, okay? I don't want to hear any complains from the teacher" I warned him and he nodded

I put his backpack on his back and held his hand. We both walk downstairs where My Precious Kids and lovely wife were waiting. Jennie took Lauren on her arms and we all went outside my house to hop inside my car. As usual, Putting them on their booster seats before we drove off. Before I can sped up my car like I'm not scared to death but now as much as possible if I could just push my car to take it slower, I will do.