Chapter 76: War

Jennie's P. O. V.

7:30 AM

"Oh God.. How is she?"

"I don't know Unnie. Jisoo is checking it.. I am worried about Irene Unnie"

"Lisa have no idea. She found out just early this morning, she keeps on calling Seulgi but she's not answering but maybe we can visit her in the hospital right after work.. I should stay in her house yesterday"

I put my phone between my shoulder and ear so I can fix our bed.

"Seulgi is a jerk!" Chaeyoung groan in other line. I am mad too.. Seriously.

"I already discussed it to Lisa but she couldn't believe it and keeps on denying the issue. She has the full trust with her friend!"

"Even Jisoo.. She's defending Seulgi that she couldn't do it with Irene!"

I took my deepest sigh and look outside "Maybe I should hang up? Gonna clean our room first. Kinda messy because of the kids. I'll see you later" I ended the call and put the phone on the table.

I flip the pillows and fix the duvet. Until now I'm still bothered about Seulgi and Irene Unnie.. The moment that she barge inside my office, I knew something's up. We asked her but she never said any words other than she's hurt. All she did was to cry, the very first time that we saw her like that.

Lisa keeps on denying, she told me that Seulgi can't do that! Like how sure they are? Unnie won't cry if it's nothing! Yoona is making me sick.. Make sure that I won't see her face or else.. Ugh!

"Huuun" Lisa called.

"What?"

She's inside the bathroom, cleaning it. Before we leave the house, we are making sure that everything inside is fine. Lisa's Mom keep on telling us that we should find a maid or housekeeper for the house.. I think it's the right time.

Lisa peek on the door and smile at me like idiot "Just wanna say, You are beautiful" She said and close the door again.

I roll my eyes and shake my head, I'm not in the mood to ride on her cliche because of what happened to Irene Unnie.

I start to open the vacuum and I heard the bathroom's door creek.

"Hun.. "

I look back again and saw her with a same smile.

"Uhmm?" I hummed and turn of the vacuum.

"Nothing. I love you" She look at me directly in the eye before she close the door.

I swear she's really weird! I just shrug it off and open the vacuum again. I roam it around the carpet, I am already in front of the bathroom's door when it suddenly open. I flinch and even drop the vacuum.

"What the hell Lisa! You startled me!" I yelled and pick it up.

She open the door widely and spread her arms before she launch her body into mine and embrace me.

"I love you soooooo much! Just wanna say to you that You are the only spark that I want to see everyday! You are beautiful!" She remind me and kiss me all over my face.

I push her gently and narrow my eyes "Are you doing this because you have secrets too like Seulgi??" I groan.

From a cheerful face to a down expression is drawn into Lisa's.

"What are you talking about? Why would I even think of looking for someone? Gosh. I already have Jennie Kim.. I'm out of my mind if I did it. No one can caught my eyes other than you" She said in defense and took my hand "Besides, I know Seulgi can't do that. I can prove it to you, she loves Irene and there's no intimacy involve with them.. Maybe she just accused her mistakenly"