Chapter 163

Everyone's busy helping the Manoban's to pack their things. Lisa and Jennie forgot to put their clothes in luggage because of exhaustion. Jennie didn't let Lisa live in peace, she's always asking for bed time which made the tall girl felt nervous everytime she's about to go home. Sometimes, she'll asked the kids to sleep in their room so Jennie won't bug her for the whole night. It is fine if it's only once per night but no, Jennie prefer two to three that drained Lisa's whole being.

"I don't know if this is a complain but I was thinking of living with one of you guys because Jennie's about to kill me on bed. How could she do that to me? I can't even feel my fingers anymore" Lisa said as she put the bags in the compartment of their car with the help of Seulgi and Jimin "I'm very thankful that we will spend some days in the cabin for Skyler's birthday"

Seulgi and Jimin looked at each other as they scratched their nape.

"I thought you love the idea of making love every night?" Jimin asked and sit on the trunk.

Lisa lean on his knees "Not anymore" She sigh problematically.

"Look at her eye bags" Seulgi laugh as she hold Lisa's chin to look at them, they laugh and looked at her watch "Skyler's birthday is tomorrow and our gender reveal as well so I guess you're safe enough"

"I'm very excited to spend few days with you!" Jimin giggled and hug Lisa's neck "I haven't been there in your cabin but I'm sure it's going to be great because we're in the middle of woods!"

"It's been so long since we visited that place. It's pretty far as you think" Seulgi replied and put her left arm on the trunk "Let's just wait for them to come out, your wife was asking a lot of things like carry this, put this in the car, look upon this and so much more. My ears are about to combust!"

"I'll message Wendy to assist them until they get here" Lisa said and took out her phone "Joy will join us as well, Wendy asked Jen if Joy can take few days leave and luckily, my wife agreed"

"Am I going to ride with my motorcycle since I am single and unproblematic" Jimin mumbled while swinging his feet.

"Let's take a picture" Lisa told and lifted up her phone as she captured their moment "I'm still the good looking among you"

"It's fine at least we don't have a wife who's tiring you on the bed, giving you shits everyday and throwing you under the bus" Jimin chuckle which made Lisa hit his chest "Aww"

"That's foul" Lisa narrowed her eyes "Anyways, I'm wondering.. What happened to Aleyna and her biological Mom?"

Seulgi starts tossing her car key and pouting her lips "Irene doesn't want to. I was trying to explain that to her but she said No" She replied, her expression cannot be read.

"Give Irene some time and soon enough she'll realize that Aleyna needs to know the truth" Lisa advice and looked at the gate when it went open "Daehan"

"Dada! Uncle Jimin and comrade!" He said in excitement and run towards them.

Lisa quickly grab his arm just in case that Daehan would think of running in the middle of street. Seulgi carry him instead and messes his hair.

"You're getting heavier. I couldn't believe that we will witness you as you grow older.. You're still this little when Lisa brought you in school" Seulgi amusingly said while caressing Daehan's soft hair.

Daehan cling on Seulgi's neck like Koala "They're about to come out. Mommy's just changing Skyler's shirt because he accidentally spilled the milk on it" He said.