Chapter 8: Out

"I want some cupcakes!" Daehan told, They are walking at the busy street of Seoul. Hanbin is holding his hand really tight, afraid that Daehan might get lost.

"Really? But I think I should drop you home. Your Mom must be worried" Hanbin replied back. He's looking around to check where are they already, as he took a shortcut for Daehan.

Daehan scratch his head and pouted "But I want cupcakes. I won't tell Mommy that you bought me one. So please Uncle Hanbin" He begged.

Hanbin scratch his head and sigh "How about your Dada, she will kill if she found out that I'm with you"

"I won't tell Dada too, so please" He form his hand into pleading.

Hanbin have no choice but to give what Daehan wanted "Okay. Let's go just quick okay?" He said and drag the boy in to the nearest bake shop.

Daehan is happily walking with Hanbin and didn't know that everyone's looking for him. They safely entered the shop and Hanbin put him on the chair.

"I will order something. Don't move on your seat, okay?" He said.

"Okay!" Daehan cheerfully said. As soon as Hanbin went on the counter, he took off his bag and took out his small cars, he played for a while until Hanbin arrive. He put the two cupcakes and two hot chocolate milk on the table before he took his seat.

Daehan's eyes glisten on what he see. He quickly grab by his hand the cupcake and take a big bite on it.

"You seems so hungry huh?" Hanbin chuckle and eat his cupcake.

"I love cupcakes especially the cupcakes made by Mommy!" He giggle, his mouth is full that he can't talk properly.

"Drink your Chocolate milk" Hanbin offered, he took the cup and was about to give it to Daehan when he felt the hotness of it "Wait. Let me cool it for you" He told and stir it with teaspoon.

Daehan is looking at him with a big smile on his face "Why are you smiling?" Hanbin chuckle.

"It feels like you know for so long to take care of me this way. Mommy will be upset if I told her that I'm hanging out with a stranger, She said No secrets but I will hide secrets because of you. But you are my friend right?" Daehan asked him.

Hanbin gave him the chocolate milk and help him to drink it carefully.

"I know you for so long. You're still a baby when I met you, I'm surprised that you are already a big boy. Would you forgive Uncle Hanbin on what I did to you back then?" He asked the innocent boy as if he knows everything happened before

Daehan tilted his head and knitted his brows, he's confused on what was Hanbin's saying. He took a big bite on the cupcake and put it back on the plate.

"I don't know what you are talking about Uncle but this cupcake taste so gooood" His innocence made Hanbun laugh in amusement. He shook his head and ruffled Daehan's hair.

As soon as they finished their foods, they walk out of the shop and hurriedly went to Lisa's company.

"I'm tired of walking Uncle" Daehan stop from walking and pout.

Hanbin look around and smile at him "I'll carry you" He took Daehan on his arms and they begin to walk again "I guess your Dada didn't allow you to walk that long? I bet you're riding her different cars, right?" He look at Daehan and raise his eyebrow.

"Sometimes" He said.

A lot of people are passing by almost bumping each and every shoulders but Hanbin manage not to let Daehan hurt by other people. He would stop or block the people by his arm before he take the path towards Lisa's company.