Chapter 118

The two continue on kissing, Lisa grab Lisa's breast and round it. Her kisses went down on Jennie's neck and leave some marks. The latter straddle on Lisa's lap and look up to give her wife a wide access on her neck, she cup Lisa's head and grasp on her hair to deepen the kiss.

Both of them are burning in desire, they want to do it despite of Jennie's sickness. Lisa stood up and help Jennie to get on their bed, in just a blink of an eye, they reach the right place to fuck in. Lisa's kisses went up and savour the taste of Jennie's lips, she's craving for more and more. The kissing sounds of their lips are all over the room. Jennie's legs couldn't stay still, she curl it up which made her wife position between her legs.

Lisa put Jennie's hands above her head and pin it. They lips tore apart, the tall girl look directly in the eye then to her lips, they look like virgin teenagers who just met in the party and got drunk so they decided to fuck each other in a secret room.

"Let's do this, please?" Jennie begged.

Lisa clear her throat and heave a sigh before she launch her lips on Jennie's but quickly parted. She release her grip on Jennie's wrist and took the duvet beside her.

"You will take a rest. I'm not in the mood" Lisa said without any expression drawn on her face.

She tuck her wife on the blanket and swiftly stood up to fix herself. She took off her long sleeves and throw it somewhere, she feels so hot. A desire is still burning inside her but she needs to remain cold and firm. Making love is the best way for Jennie to ask for forgiveness so she turn down what her wife render.

"Lisa.. " Jennie called weakly, her languid eyes and red nose are showing off, telling that she's not feeling well

Lisa didn't reply and just lay down beside her wife. She pull her to give warmth while rubbing her back to make Jennie fall asleep.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me now" Jennie whispered through Lisa's neck.

The latter can feel the sultriness of Jennie's breath, indicating that her fever is still there, rummaging on her body.

Lisa hug her so tight and rested her chin on Jennie's head. Jennie continued on blabbering some words that can barely hear but Lisa doesn't give a single fuck. She just close her eyes and continur brushing Jennie's back until both of them fell asleep.

---

Lisa's P. O. V.

I woke up when I felt someone's staring at me. I grope on the bed with my eyes closed to check where is Jennie but I couldn't find her. I open my eyes to recheck and I almost had my heart attack when I saw my wife sitting near on my feet and propping her chin.

"Good Morning" She smile when our eyes met. She crawl towards me and give me a tight hug and kiss. I haven't brush my teeth but she already kiss my lips.

"Morning" I mumbled.

I felt her skin on mine and I think her body heat is normal but the cold and cough are still there.

"I'm fine now, there's still a little bit fever but I can move my body stronger. I still have cough and cold but I'm totally great, thank you for the care and love" She stated.

I took my seat on the bed and just stare at her "Then it's good to hear" I coldly said before I stood up from the bed to wash up.

I saw how she pouted her lips and grap my hand to squeeze it.

"Aren't you going to tell me that I am beautiful? Like you always do as soon as you open your eyes and met mine"

"You are beautiful" I said underneath my breath.