Chapter 145

Jisoo's P. O. V.

I was stretching my arms as I lay down on the couch, I haven't had enough sleep because I was looking after my three girls. Our babies didn't let us sleep in peace, they're awake during midnight. Since we have two babies in one shot, it's hard for us. Since they need breastfeed for a healthy body.

We made it alternate like Avery will be this morning while Ivory will drink her formula then in the afternoon, it's Ivory's turn in breast feeding. And of course in midnight, it's my turn. Kekeke Just kidding.

I didn't expect that Lisa was telling the truth about new born babies. They will give us hard time every night which we're experiencing today. When Chaeyoung get discharged from the hospital, My parents stayed in our house. We don't know what to do so we need guidance.

I yawn so long and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and it's 4:25 PM already. I want to sleep but I can't, Chaeyoung needs me.

"You can rest and we will take care of them" Mom said.

I heard how our babies cry in Unison, I get off from the couch and made my way inside our room where I saw Chaeyoung carrying Avery.

"My babies are crying" I said as I took my seat beside my wife, I carry Ivory and grab her bottle of milk "You want something to eat? I will go to convenient store after I feed them"

"You don't have to ask for it" She chuckle.

Our babies are identical but only Avery has a mole on her temple while Ivory doesn't have. So for us to easily recognize them, we made them wore their bracelets. Until now, I couldn't believe that I have kids already.

"Did you poop?" I asked Ivory, I can smell it. I looked at Chaeyoung and she raise her eyebrows.

She knows that I never had experienced changing a baby's diaper because I hate it. I swallow a lump because I know that look.

"Babe, I'll ask Mom to do it" I said.

"What? Not all the time, your Mom will be here. You need to learn how to do it. It's your duty" She hissed.

I know, she's right. Lisa taught me this, she knows everything about babies. Who wouldn't be? She has three kids already. At first, it will be so hard she said most especially that I'm not used to the smell.

When I put Ivory down, I searched for the diaper and went back to her. As I was removing the diaper, I was closing my eyes and I felt Chaeyoung's hand landed on my forehead.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Praying?" I muttered which made her glare at me. I laugh awkwardly and gulp as I take it off. I puff my cheeks while holding my breath.

Chaeyoung handed me the wipes and I was shakily wiping her butt. I can smell her poop, she just drink milk yet her poop smells like rot.

"Make sure that you clean everything" She said.

"Y-Yes Ma'am" I stuttered

I clear my throat as I put the used wipes in the plastic.

"If you do it slowly, it will take an hour" She reminded me, I can feel how she knitted her eyebrows.

I removed her diaper and put the new one. Thankfully that Ivory is not that crying baby, Lisa told me before that a newly born baby wouldn't cry that much but Avery, she never let us sleep for I don't know why. I can sense that Avery has an attitude.

"Yeeeey!" Chaeyoung cheer for me when I successfully finished changing her. I smile proudly and ask Chaeyoung for a kiss "You did a great job" She added as she give me a peck.