Chapter 127

"Little sister? Do I look like a sister to her?" Jennie raise her eyebrow.

"Yeah? Anyways, I'm just being friendly with Love" Mia shrugged her shoulder.

"Love? Who gave you permission to call her love?" Jennie asked in annoyed.

"That guy named Jimin said her name is love" Mia frown "Anyhow, Little sister you should let us talk first, okay? It'll be quick"

Jisoo went behind Rosé while Wendy on Lisa's back. The latter hit Wendy's stomach really hard that cause her to wince in pain.

"Mia actually it's not what you thought" Lisa nervously said "She's-"

Jennie eyed on her from head to toe "Do sisters can do this?" She pull her wife's wrist to pressed her lips to Lisa's.

Everyone went surprised on the sudden action. Even Lisa whose eyes are wide as plates on what Jennie did. Jennie parted their lips and looked at them.

"Be careful on your words and actions, I'm afraid that I lose my temper and hit you hard" Jennie mocked and rolled her eyes "Let's go" She said.

"What's up what's up!" Jimin greeted, Seulgi followed behind.

Irene slit her neck by the thumb, telling Jimin that he will be killed later. Jennie dragged Lisa out of the gym, followed by others.

"It's Wendy and Jimin's fault!" Lisa reported when Jennie pull her wrist.

"So.. I think.. We need to go home?" Wendy tried to escape from a war, they can sense it. Jimin and Wendy are about to go when Chaeyoung, Irene and Jennie gave them a dagger look.

"Who's going home?" Chaeyoung asked them.

Wendy and Jimin pointed each other to put the blame. Jisoo and Lisa's lips are glued like they didn't want to talk.

"You know what? You two should be kick out of their group, honestly" Jennie said with her gritted teeth "Get inside the car"

"I brought mine" Lisa smile at Jennie.

"Give me the key" Jennie showed her palm, even though Lisa doesn't want to give in, she needs to "Let's meet in the house, Are we clear?"

"Yes" They all said in Unison.

Jennie lead the way towards Lisa's car while Jimin and Wendy proceed on Jimin's vehicle while the remaining four are on Irene's.

"We look like a kindergarten" Jisoo whispered to Seulgi when they step inside. Chaeyoung and Irene were on the front seat while the two are at the back

"Babe, I'm telling you. We just do the work out in the gym. Nothing happened I swear to God" Jisoo explained all of a sudden.

"Did I ask for your explanation? You're being defensive" Chaeyoung stated, not looking at her.

Seulgi pinch Jisoo's waist to tell her to shut up and not to explain anything until they reach Jennie's house.

"Haaaaays Wendy and Jimin" Jisoo sigh and looked outside the window.

----

Lisa's P. O. V.

As soon as we are in the car, Jennie turned on the engine without even talking. She's mad at me because of Jimin and Wendy, they're always pulling a prank on us. They love to see how we argue which made me so stress.

"Hun, You know that two. They're still immature when it comes to this" I blurted out.

"That will be your first and last" She replied and grip on the wheel.